*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Everyone that is still having problems... cut and paste this.. instead of refreshing, keep pasting this link, it should get you in and ask you to login or if you allready login it will just give you the welcome screen:

www.nike.com/jumpman23/features/retro4/flash.jsp?_requestid=418102

I hope that works!!! good luck everyone, i am in there now but i wont copped another pair, its just not fair to the rest of you guys :smile:
smile.gif

FInally after 5 hours i get them, im still kinda heated though but oh well, just stay in there guys eventually you will get them

Jamar,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shipment #1
Ship to: bajanewyork

Shipping Method:Two Day Air

Style Name
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $11.00
Sales Tax = $16.88
Grand Total: $227.88
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $227.88

And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

Quote:
all i have to say is wow. after 5 hours.... i finally got my pair.

That pretty much sums it up for me.
laugh.gif

I called Niketown... and as soon as i did the freakin jumpman website came back up! Snatched my 8.5, and i was gone like Champ Bailey.....

ive been on the autorefresh page forever

if i leave and while im gone, im signed in, will i stay signed in? or will i have to keep sitting here
<<<this really works!

do you guys refresh the page when it says not to? or just leave it up and let it do its thing?
"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

help with my free ipod!. join BMG, get closer to a free ipod
anyone wanna trade their sz 13 DS flint xiii's or sz 13 DS stealths for my sz 13 DS blk/red xiii's? get at me in my inbox

wow....this purchase was BANANAS....it took me 15 minutes and 15 maintanence screens and i got my ordered confirmed and completed...i think my T1 and mozilla firefox HELLA contributed me to getting my order finished and through.....cant wait for these and so sorrie to those who couldnt get their hands on them

wtf just happened i went fromthe waiting page and all of a sudden the page changed, i got all excited, and its the opening pag eof jumpman23.com and im not even logged in or anything. i dont know wat the hell just happened, i gotta start my wait all over again. this sucks.

dude same thing happened to me...sucks
WANTED: XVII red/blue, XVI blue, XII Playoffs - Sz.13 SELLING: Sz.11.5 Penny 1 NYC, 9.5 Altitude, 12.5 Wheat XIII

Wow, I wasn't gonna even order.... But it went through on my first try, couldn't pass that up.

ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 15, 2005

George,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is: xxxxxxxxx

Shipment #1

Ship to: George Jones
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shipping Method:Ground

Style Name
RTROIV JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $0.00
Sales Tax = $17.25

Grand Total: $217.25
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $217.25

[/center]

ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 15, 2005

Reginald,

Your order number is: o79984232
Shipment #1
Ship to: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
Shipping Method:Two Day Air

Style &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Name
RTROIV &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $11.00
Sales Tax = $12.66
Grand Total: $223.66
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $223.66

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:D
happy.gif

Legends are born, not created.....

forget that refresh page. go to that one link where you can log in with your user name and pass. i just went in and got a pair.

Did they just sell out or something? Everytime i get to the page it just shoes me a picture of melo and some aj XXs. Yes I'am logged in to the Jordan site when I go there.

ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 15, 2005

Jon,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order. :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

damn fianlly man i got mines. thanks for all the peeps that kept everything updated. hoepfully my stuff comes now

thanks once again........

the log in takes me to the refresh page and took me once to the page that said they were sold out
WANTED: XVII red/blue, XVI blue, XII Playoffs - Sz.13 SELLING: Sz.11.5 Penny 1 NYC, 9.5 Altitude, 12.5 Wheat XIII

Back
Top Bottom