*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

GOD YES!!!

I finally got mine, thjanks to the link that andre3020 posted, thanks alot!! And They still have a full size run.
"And Im a nike head, I wear chains that excite the feds"

Nas - Illmatic​

WHAT DOES SAVIN ORDER OVER WRITING MEAN? >:
mad.gif

i got to the billing/shipping part but then the overwritten thing comes up. should i place again or refresh?
These sneakers be housing across the country. Let me repeat myself...these sneakers be housing across the country- Mars Blackmon

I went to the invite link where it invites you then I kept logging in, pressed back, logged in, pressed back and it worked the 3rd time
yes...this really works

man... some of you people with stories of being on-line for the past 6 hours to cop these shoes have me feeling both impressed and baffled.

Impressed by your dedication to the game, but baffled by what i perceived to be the pointlessness of it.

Thank God i got mine 6 minutes after they went on sale. I would have invested 15 minutes at most and then woulda gone off and banged my girlfriend or something.

they have a full size run becuz only abt 20% of the ppl tring to cop em have acually been able to get thru...now that more ppl are able to get em they will be gone in a few hours....good luck for those still tring.... :smokin
smokin.gif

****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

What do you do if it says:
Saving order o7........ failed because doing so would result in data being overwritten?

WOW!!!!!

this is GREAT! Just confirmed my SIZE 9.5 :smile:
smile.gif
oh man im so happy!!!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :smokin
smokin.gif

esh
nikes fresh out the box . . .​
Hit ME up [email protected]
Jordans[AJ IV White.Cement (HOLY GRAILS)] Dunk SBs 9-9.5

"* We're sorry, we are unable to process your order. Further attempts may result in funds held against your credit card account. Please contact Customer Service."

has anyone been getting this message? does anyone know how to get passed this? thanks in advance!

Just got my second Pack!!!

Your order number is: o7998***
Shipment #1
Ship to: Raginl3ull

Shipping Method:Ground

Style Name
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $0.00
Sales Tax = $16.50
Grand Total: $216.50
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $216.50
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

FLOSS DAILY

WTF does this mean

* We're sorry, we are unable to process your order. Further attempts may result in funds held against your credit card account. Please contact Customer Service.

damnn i've been tryin this logging in and pressing back and repeat business for a while now and it's not workin... :frown:
frown.gif

when i get to confirm my order page i can't confirm it, the arrow is there but no hand to click. wtf?
As the world turns, I learned life is hell, living in the world no different from a cell

HAHAHA I I got in 5 times on 5 different browsers SUPER EASY...

This is what you do...

www.nike.com/jumpman23/features/retro4/login.jsp;bsessionid=TK1DXJAHV3ANGCQCGJECF4YKAIZEUIZB?_requestid=5716

Click that link...log-in, if it doesn't work, click back and keep logging in and clicking submit till it does...I'm only getting one pair but yeah...

There you go...

I also have 4 Browsers open so if you're desperate, just EzInbox me and I'll get them for you...just pay me $20 bucks extra :smile:
smile.gif

For Sale or Trade ALL DS:

- Size 13 Jordan XIII Flints
- Size 10 Air Max 97's (black/red)
- Exclusive Jordan XIII Flint Gear(40x34 Jeans + XXL History Wrap Tee)
email:

Quote:
everyone your welcome i just hope everyone gets thier pair, and who ever got thier shoes from the link i posted, My sons B-day is coming up he likes hotwheel cars(hint hint) or you can paypal me a dollar each so i can finaly get that lyposuction operation for my mother-in-law

STE160 I didn't use your link but tell your son I got him. I use to collect hotwheels but I got rid of all them this is what I have left. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

96638537.jpg

WOW, thanks for all the helps guys, especially to those who posted the link and steps. I gave up on trying to get it at around 6:30 pst and left my house to to chill at girlfriends house and I just got home checked NT and was still able to order my pair. This wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for all the help here in NT. Again thanks to everyone.
Good luck on the people still trying to get their pair.
====================================
E-mail: [email protected]
"I don't think about the future, it comes soon enough."

this is the craziest release ever, even crazier than the XI's where someone tried to rob me for my two pairs |I
tired.gif

i've been getting this message saving order o7998**** failed because doing so will result in data being overwritten
what does that mean >:
mad.gif

MAC USERS!!!!!!!

my order would NOT go in through safari, but i switched to my moms PC and my order went right through
"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

help with my free ipod!. join BMG, get closer to a free ipod
anyone wanna trade their sz 13 DS flint xiii's or sz 13 DS stealths for my sz 13 DS blk/red xiii's? get at me in my inbox

does my shipping address have to match my billing address? Cuz i keep getting an error saying that i cant confirm my order because information will be overwritten...

Back
Top Bottom