*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

I finally got thru this morning It was as easy as going to page 30 of this post and copying and pasting the link. Signing in with my user name and address it WENT THRU IN LIKE 1 SECOND. I GOT MY FRIEND HIS SHOES TOO. I CANT BELIEVE THIS CRAP. I WAS UP TILL 12 TRYING TO GET ON, THEN THIS MORNING IT WAS EASY. WOW
For Sale: Nike Air Raid DS size 11.5 Email me I HAVE PICS!
ezinbox me

hey man, i work in cust serv. and i guarantee that if our company is anything like nikes CS, then cussing out a rep wont get you anything...most the time they acually have the power to help u out but when u are yelling you get this line
..."sorry I cant help you with that, thanks for calling nike"...lol
****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

53scc2
:\
ohwell.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

"The LIONS will run THE NFC NORTH in 2005, Mark My Words"-The GREAT ToAirIsNotHuman23

they are not out ...stop believing that little message
size 11-11.5 DS
II's black/black
IV's cool grey
XI's black/red

if you havent ordered from your place yet nilly, then it should work. and its finally showing some signs of being somewhat limited. although many ppl got like 5 pairs...8.5-11 gone...XL+ only on shirts

for ppl who havent got in at all, try logging in at jumpman23.com and then posting this link.
www.nike.com/jumpman23/fe...requestid=
if it takes you to the accessing retro4 package page bs, then just paste it again. keep trying over and over. on like the 5th try, it should take you to sizing.

- daaauuum 1300 replies!! :lol:
laugh.gif

- and this holdenmichael cat been running around here locking posts like a video game since late last night :lol:
laugh.gif

Started trying to get in with everybody else at about 5pm

At first I wasnt able to get in for like 30 mins, Then once I got in to order I was getting timed out at the review your order screen in the checkout :lol:
laugh.gif
>:
mad.gif
, I just started all over and finally got my sz 11 at like 8:30

okay, i got my confirmation and everythin, soo it was done deal but i checked niketown.com and my order status says its pending? what is this?
LookinFor:Size9.5-10
Blk/Red xi's
Spacejams
black V's
VII's Frenchies

toairisnothuman....you still tring to cop a pair?....him me up and ill walk you thru it....
****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

Am I correct in assuming that these will run .5 size small?

Well, at least, that is my experience with all the IVs that I own, i.e. Black/Red IV Retro, White/Cement IV, and Cool Grey IV...

Anyone have any info???

Mine says pending too.

Order Status definitions:

Pending - Your order has been placed on the site, but items have yet to ship.

Partially Shipped - At least one item on your order has shipped and there are additional item(s) pending shipment.

Shipped - Every item on your order has shipped.

Cancelled - All items on your order were cancelled prior to shipment.

I dont think its anything to worry about.

Just ordered my size 8 and got a confirmation email. Yippee!
Looking for Atmos AM95 or any AM 95 size 8
Also Nike Air Tech Challenges size 7 1/2, 8, or 8 1/2
References
SoleSupreme,Kevforce1,Ryanstyle,Skoolingsession, Atar1

hey, dont give up, i used the link from the main page (it's locked right now so you may have to search a few pages down for it) and that link took me straight to the deal! there are still sizes left (not 9 - 11).
i was able to get my hands on a 11.5, my lil sister is gonna be upset that there were no small sizes though!!! anyways good luck, hope yall get through.

ordered mine at 9:10am from California

please give me some good news...ok my user name would not work all day yesterday and today...i tell my friend who has ordered his at 8:45 this morning, used his user name and got in, then he ordered my size shoe/hat/shirt and i even got the confirmation email, knowin that you can only get one pair, does that mean he still gets his pair? or did both of us get em???

Quote:
JB said only 1 pair per user ID.. never said nothing about different address's or anything

Thats what i thought too..but me and my girl both have accts and i tried to have them both shipped to her address to save on tax but the order wouldnt go thru with my card to her address..so i tried again with my cc and my address and it went thru...

Back
Top Bottom