*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

ups doesn't update their tracking until the end of the day. try again tomorrow if it doesn't work tonight..

Damn, I still haven't gotten my tracking # e-mail. I ordered them last night around 10:00-10:30 est last night, ground shipping. Has anyone else who ordered around this time, with this shipping type got their tracking # e-mail yet?
[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nickthestick91
[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

i was tripping about not geting my shipping conformation yet and i ordered last night around 11 but gave them a call and they said its all good.....so if your worried that you didnt get a shipped email yet just check with nike to make shure...i got the free ground by the way

Quote:
there is a pair going for $465.00 right now and there is still 5 days to go.

Oh hell no.

I'd rather use that money towards the defining moments pack.

Well, I ain't got nothing to worry about because I got my pair of 9.5s!!!!
deaDBroke family

Sorry for another reply, but what's NIKE's number. Or should I call 1-866-JUMPMAN?
[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nickthestick91
[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

common sense...of course if you try to track your package right now nothing is going to show. besides, just because you placed your order & got a tracking number doesn't mean its on its way. that's just the number that was assigned to your order. be realistic, if the post office dont deliver/pick up mail on a sunday, why would ups?
moc.liamg@666syawlaecid

1st and foremost I would like to thank ste160 (nice spot you got in vegas by the way) for that link a couple a pages back... Got them last night and because of you and slept real well.

BUT...
I ordered two pairs (my lil bro and I) under two different log ins but with the same cc and same address. I talked to two nike reps today and one told me that the second order might get canceled. I called again and spoke with another rep and she told me that the cc doesnt matter its just limited to one per household. And that both of them might get canceled. But the JB email says

Quote:
...LIMIT ONE PACKAGE PER MEMBER.

She says to call back tomorrow to get everything straighten out. Cause of right now nike doesnt know how to handle this.

So Iam looking like this :\
ohwell.gif
right now.
POSER+SKATER=POSTER
STOP THE MADNESS

7.5 ARE BACK UP!!!

edit

sold out again
Releases:

05/21/2005 Air Jordan II Retro Low
05/21/2005 Air Jordan XIII Retro Low (Limited release to Urban Accounts)
06/11/2005 Air Jordan X Retro (Limited Release/Urban Accounts)
06/18/2005 Air Jordan Retro Dub-Zero

do ppl realize that u can spend that money on a pair of....better shoes (possibly militaries if it gets high enough)
halo 2 gamertag- papa fresh916

i buy what i like...rockin the shoe and not the hype

i used a giftcard last night did anyone else use a gift card and not get there order shipd yet?

I just ordered a pair with STE160 link 15 minutes ago........hopefully it works......a few sizes left good looking out STE160......You still got my X's right......My buddy called he said they will be check everyones order so it will be like a 5 day hold on all orders.... I even got a shipping confirmation but the tracking is not in the system.....

i keep getting its not available error msg everytime i click BUY. anyone else? or is it completely gone now ARGH

what do you do when u order it already and it sends u back to the 60second page thing??????????????cuz i got to the ordering page and placed the order and got sent back to the 60 secong page....
Im Soldier!!!! Oh BABY!!!

Props to all those who stuck this one out. As much pain as this might have been, I know we are all going to be so stoked once we get these J's delivered to us...

To those that slept on these, you'll regret it.... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Hey guys I have a quick question. When i orderd my Lasers my mailing info is diffrent from my billing info. My question is will my order get canceled becuase iv'e been reading post saying that if you mailing info does not match you billing they will be cancled ...IS THIS TRUE?!?!..please someone answer.

Thanks in advance guys.

-ClaSik jOe

im wonderin how many ppl who were gunna keep these have decided to sell em after seein the profit margin....i am seriously considerin resellin these now (stoneface me if u must). but who can blame me?? i can get a og pair for almost the same price :wow:
eek.gif

halo 2 gamertag- papa fresh916

i buy what i like...rockin the shoe and not the hype

Quote:
When i orderd my Lasers my mailing info is diffrent from my billing info. My question is will my order get canceled becuase iv'e been reading post saying that if you mailing info does not match you billing they will be cancled ...IS THIS TRUE?!?!..

you better call them bro, they gonna cancel on you.
USMC 22nd MEU wearing J's since '88

steveohhh:
Quote:
I ordered 10PST and didn't get shipping info yet.

you aren't the only one,

anyone else that didn't get their shipping confirmation yet?

btw, i shipped using ground if that makes a difference.

Anyone know where the jumpman23.com shipping warehouse is?
AJ's are my life and i need more!
Got any DS whte/black/red or black/white/red 13's sz. 10-11?
Hit me up at No2yasian-AIM or [email protected]-email

Quote:
real jordan brand fans and regular customers couldn't get a pair, and resellers got 2-3 that's bunk!!! That's what i hate about the shoe game these days.jb should have not allowed any new accounts this week. except for the existing ones, true fans don't even get to have a pair that sucks!!!! i feel for the true fans and not the crappy resellers. That is not love, buying them to resell.

while he typed that a violin was playing....get over it....oh and get a tissue and change your diaper you baby if you were a true jordan d!ck ryder you would have been able to get a pair like others did
GOT TO LIVE FOR TODAY CAUSE TOMMORROWS NOT PROMISSED TO ME

thanks again suite160 for the link. i couldnt get through without that link. good to see you and isignthechecks got your pairs. see you guys on the ice blue release date.

Back
Top Bottom