*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

does anyone not know how to wait anymore? i checked my order history on NDC, and my nubucks didn't ship untill 5 days after I ordered, which then didn't arrive 5 days after they shipped out...a lot of you are skeching over nothing...you've waited this long for these to release, what's another week or so to receive them? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

but the people who have had their cards charged and received tracking numbers is pretty much garautneed a pair unless something comes up, while people who are on pending status (such as me) are being left behind. thats what im worried about.

All my orders where cancelled because I did multi. GOOD LUCK!! I got 320 for your pacakage and 250 for the shoes..sz. 10 please

Aim: imeldamaros
got my kicks @ www.3peat.jp

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
i need a sz 9 or 9.5
"If you aint gettin paper what you up in the game for?"-Chamillionaire (KOOPA)

I think it's over. When I try to check the sizes, it takes me right to the Jumpman23 Homepage, and it's a picture of the Stealths, while I'm logged in.
[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nickthestick91
[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

PATIENCE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will arrive soon enough, stop sweating the tracking numbers.
NT Refs & Counting: Raflame, Teacher25, Sik Wit It, Litohustla23, NYDunkhead, wc mentality, mistykal5, penny1320, Wooho, ballaboy88, superblyTRIFE, jua17oi3, Itotheim, darkdaysahead, mpharmboy, blackperl, kickme2985, H8DAGAM3NTDAPIMP, hediondo19, foostyle, denied3smplwdS, HOVKId, JizzL, Ballin4life1, retrosneakerz23, SoundbOmbing, FinesseSosa, Sik the Sequel, DZ, MJTEAM, superflyinchopstickninja, white23chocolate, odiggidy, cldriva, thejmansmc23, croatianstyle, eyes of hazel

"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

i called the nike rep and she said this "if you track your oder off of niketown.com and it says shipped that measns they have been aproved and have beens shipped to UPS warehouse for processing and when they proccess your order then the tracking number will work" hope this helps guys also if your odered next day air like me you will be approved first and down on the line of shipping methods hope you understand that

I think people are lying about orders being cancelled.....

show us proof....

There trying to scare people that have multiple pairs, so you could cancel your orders....

what did it say for you mulitple orderers?? cancelled instead of shipped?? i ordered a 9 and 10 and both shipped and both got trakcing emails from UPS. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hey everyone, whats up. First off, I would like to ask the question of which size do you think they made more of for the laser IV's, 13, or 14, or do they just make the same # of shoes for every sz I have just been wondering that, just because maybe then a certain sz would be more rare or somethin.

Second of all, why would people be trying to scare you by saying your order is cancelled, the website said in bold letters one order per customer/household.

The only way I could think to dodge that is if you used the same credit card, but different shipping addresses, you think that would of worked. They could of just not allowed us to try and purchase multiple pairs by just not putting the quantity box there. I don't know I am just curious, what do u guys think.

"Ya gotta hustle for your own shoes"
-My boss at Foot Locker

I got a call from a Nike.com rep today to confirm my shipping address (since I am sending it to my work addy and not home). So I am in the clear. I didn't want to read through the past 50 pages just to see if anyone had already posted that this would happen. It's standard for NDC so I expected the phone call. Huge load off my back tho! Anyone shipping to an alternate address, expect the call soon! BTW, ste160, thanks for the link! I almost gave up and turned to niketalk for answers (like everyone else) and happened to log on right after your post (on page 30??!?)! Got my sz 9's, M shirt, and L cap! Now I can go on with life! Good lookin out man...Just checked j23DC and they still have andre the giant sizes available....111 pages of this??!!? I never woulda guessed....

For everyone being scared that there order is cancelled or not.
Simply to go niketown.com. Log in with the sn that you purchased the IV's with. Then check your purchased history.

Quote:
oXXXXXXXXXX 5/15/2005 $228.41

pimp.gif

By the way. I did two day air. Im having a feeling they sent out the two day air and next days first, then what ever is left over they will send the free shipping. I hate to say this but alot of people are going to be unhappy after this dilemma.

[/b]​

Man i just wanna receive my shipping confirmation to actually make sure im gonna get da shoez, AND I HAVENT GOTT IT YET! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>: