:wow:
eek.gif

This thread just keeps growin' and growin'
deaDBroke family

Quote:
o800LASER 5/16/2005 $216.50 Shipped
Quote:
o799LASER 5/15/2005 $216.50 Shipped
I think Nike means 3 or more when they say multiple.
Two pairs to the same account is not unreasonable.
2Day and Next day are the shipping methods.
Free Visa code is GGGGRRRREEEAAATTT!!!!

just went on and said "the exclusive offer is over"

still waiting for that shipping confirmation!! Dont get it by tommorrow im calling!
AJ's are my life and i need more!
Got any DS whte/black/red or black/white/red 13's sz. 10-11?
Hit me up at No2yasian-AIM or [email protected]-email

Got my shipping confirmation!! ordered at 8 20pacific on the 15th
AKA Kuruptygotti
FS sz 11 used OG indiglos and OG fire red iv *not laser*

i doub tmultiple orders are gonna get canceled cuz i called jumpman23.com a day before and i asked him is it one per household or oner per member, and he told me dont take it literally. he told me that i can send to my house twice as long as i use different id's. he even suggested making more id's to copp multiply pairs. so i dont believe that multiple pairs are getting cancelled and i do agree with the person who said ppl just trying to get us shook.

i wuz gettin nervous but wen i got home from skool i had received da shippin confirmation :pimp:
pimp.gif
wonder wen i'll get em

i chose next day air 2

is the page not working for anyone else but me???
anyone else having trouble ??

seems as though they took them down

might be waiting to gather all the canceled orders then put them back up to sale at one shot

:wow:
eek.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
|I
tired.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

I've been reading every single post since page 67. It's friggin hillarious how impatient some of you are. I ordered my pair. I got my confirmation but I still didn't get the tracking number. I'm in no rush. Yes, I would love to have them ASAP. But, just give it some time.

Then you gotta BREATHE..
" My name is QUiN KiCKS, not Queenkickz! "

For those having there orders shipped to different address other than that of the billing address...did nike.com call you? Or did you have to call them in order to have the order process sucessfully?

i just got this email from niketown. When i never order two pairs. they gonna hear from me soon.

Your recent niketown.com order has been cancelled.

One per household.

This email message has been automatically generated. Replies are not
monitored. For questions regarding your order, return or refund please
contact Nike Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.

Sincerely,

niketown.com

yea im just glad im getting my pair,got a sz 11 needed a 10.5 oh well just a half sz to big but IV`s run small anyways.
happy.gif

I checked my tracking number and it said my package was in-transit. The origin scan is from LOUISVILLE, KY. Anyone elses pair coming from there as well?!

:pimp:
pimp.gif

----------------------
I.Need.A.Sole

[X] Jordan XI Space Jams *Holy Grail* 3/17/05

Didn't some NTers order with next day shipping? Did anybody get them already or is it not counting next day from the day you order?

Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER

Package Progress:

Date/
Time

Activity

May 16, 2005
6:35 P.M.

LOUISVILLE, KY, US

ORIGIN SCAN

FINALLY

^ Thanks for posting. I thought they would be coming out of Oregon for some reason. I chose ground and I guess people were BSing about 2nd and next day being shipped out first.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

----------------------
I.Need.A.Sole

[X] Jordan XI Space Jams *Holy Grail* 3/17/05

Back
Top Bottom