*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Based from NDC, your order will ship in 24 hours (Saturdays and Sundays aren't business days), in some occasions, your order will take 48 hours.

So chill, if you dont get shipping confimation by tommorrow then you can go start biting on your nails and start panicking. btw, the number is (800) 806-6453 to NDC.

Hope that kinda helped.
AJ's are my life and i need more!
Got any DS whte/black/red or black/white/red 13's sz. 10-11?
Hit me up at No2yasian-AIM or [email protected]-email

Quote:
4 pair 4 diff accounts 4 diff CC all shipped to same address.

dude, only one per house , u hafta have diffirent everything, it said inside the iv flash one per house. correct me if im wrong but you should call them to confirm a size

Quote:
im still at my order confirmation and have yet to receive and shipping confirmations . reading all these nters getting their shoes in transit just hurts but i just gotta wait. but lets see whos gonna be the first to post the pics cant wait

and no shoes will be in transit till atleast the 18th and then ground shipping takes atleast 3-5 days, next day should receive around the 19th 20th, again correct me if im wrong this is what i was told by nike
Releases:

05/21/2005 Air Jordan II Retro Low
05/21/2005 Air Jordan XIII Retro Low (Limited release to Urban Accounts)
06/11/2005 Air Jordan X Retro (Limited Release/Urban Accounts)
06/18/2005 Air Jordan Retro Dub-Zero

^^^mizmo you might want to check your source, I spoke with Nike reps today and they told me the samething that no orders would be shipped until friday or monday at the end of the week, but my package has already left kentucky 2nd day air and is on its way to the distribution center in Dallas, Texas so my package is already in transit and I can track it...

see, there was no hate at all, i was simply told this by someone on the phone, no hate i just wanna know whats goin on, if i knew i could have done that i would have as well
Releases:

05/21/2005 Air Jordan II Retro Low
05/21/2005 Air Jordan XIII Retro Low (Limited release to Urban Accounts)
06/11/2005 Air Jordan X Retro (Limited Release/Urban Accounts)
06/18/2005 Air Jordan Retro Dub-Zero

Hey, everyone....B-R-E-A-T-H-E.

Your shoes will arrive. If you ordered multiple pairs to the same address, and your order(s) gets cancelled...good. You knew the drill before you tried to get by, so you deserve it. If you ordered 1 pair, you should be good to go. Just R-E-L-A-X...I'm sure Nike/JB is backed up with all these orders, and remember its ONLY Monday. Did you really think they'd have everyone's order squared away in ONE business day after all the problems with the launch?

They will arrive folks....patience.

**edit** I forgot to add that I already received my tracking #. :lol:
laugh.gif

"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

if i recall correctly, the jordan iv site/email never said ONE PER HOUSEHOLD. It only said ONE PER MEMBER. So after talking to 5 different reps, if you have roomates or siblings that ordered on different logins, YOU'RE FINE!

^^ Not True. I have 2 pairs arriving to me. Both Different Logins, CC but same addy. Spoke to 2 different CSR and both confirmed I'm good to go. They also said that same orders can take up to 5 days to ship out b/c of the volume of orders they received. It takes time to get the packages out.
[/center]

They gotta put the hats, shirts and shoes together, matching orders and sizes. I think I'll get mines at the end of the week or next week. I'm not worried

Well, you guys knew what I meant. :lol:
laugh.gif
The dudes tryin' to get over who thought they could just log in and order multiple pairs with the same account. I commend heads for being creative with their ordering, but I'm sure a lot of the people who's orders are being cancelled failed to plan it out that well. That said, they are who I was referring to.
"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

Quote:
Not True. I have 2 pairs arriving to me. Both Different Logins, CC but same addy. Spoke to 2 different CSR and both confirmed I'm good to go. They also said that same orders can take up to 5 days to ship out b/c of the volume of orders they received. It takes time to get the packages out.

Its been said already if u used two different login ids and the same CC, you should be str8....

for those whose order was cancelled, two questions...

1. Did you just get an order pending announcment and then a cancelled statement? (skipping the "shipped" statement) i know the answer seems obvious that they wouldnt say shipped, then be cancelled, but im just curious.

2. Did you use the same account name, CC, and billing address (i.e you tried to buy two pairs for yourself, and thus you suffered consequences of not getting ANY?)

thanks
I had it laid out before you knew what the plan was...

Omar

Seeing that a few people here and there had there orders cancelled because of multiple orders, would jb possibly relist them on jumpman23? Argh kinda mad I forgot about the whole laser iv thing b/c i went to senior ball, all good though, ball was fun.

got an email confirmation that it has been shipped via UPS 2nd day. Checked UPS.COM to track it and it's in Louisville. You know there's going to be a lot of ppl who will be posting their IVs on the pickup post.
[/b]

[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom