OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Well, I'll tell you what happened on the phone with a nike ID representative.

So, I called to ask them if they had any idea what was going on with any potential new iD options coming out, and she said she was not positive. Then, I asked her if they could take feedback so we as a group could tell them what we want to see on the iD's and she said yes. So, I requested midsole speckling, the data posits print, more colors for the soles and posits and upper, yada yada yada. But, when I mentioned the data print, she said, "One hint you can use is you can go to the nike launch calendar, and click on the data's releasing on the 19th. If it says "Customize and Buy," then you will be able to customize them with that type of print."

Now, I will leave some screenshots to show you what I mean...:

As you all can see here, it says "Customize and Buy" for the Data print.

But, for the six meridians, it says no such thing along the lines of "Customize and Buy," which would make sense because we were not given this option.

Hope I could clear some stuff up!
makes sense! i checked out the launch calendar for the instinct also. now that didnt show the "customize and buy" option but at the very end it specifically states there that you can customize them on ID. now i didnt look at that page before they released so i dont know if they just updated that there after the fact that it was released. hopefully though you are right. i want to see what DATA options they make.

what options would datas have?

am I missing something?

only thing datas have is the lining
"I" would think they would do it like the instinct where the print can be placed on the posite like the KD easy money, what i'm waiting to see is how many color options they go if they go that route bcuz EM only gave 2, but the Data print is rainbow unless they just give you a set color option design like the did for the instincts

craigycoch craigycoch Cool, thanks for clarifying. Hopefully you are right, we need some new options. Maybe we'll get some new colors as well (wishful thinking).... I mean, we gotta get something new for Xmas, right? :D

So did we get data can't tell bcuz my phone won't let me see new options, not even the kd wild west option stupid s5

Liner print lookin good 
smokin.gif

Can't believe we got instinct and Data print but no 6M
mean.gif

Hopefully they add something with the TDM release

I waited to today to see what the data ID would be and I didn't care for it much. I wanted to remake my championship 9 so I wouldn't want anything on the posite and I like the instinct graphic better on the liner than the data. Glad I saved my work with the instinct liner in my cart and was able to checkout,as I don't see the option anymore. Hopefully nothing goes wrong! 1/26 eta,hopefully sooner like before.

I waited to today to see what the data ID would be and I didn't care for it much. I wanted to remake my championship 9 so I wouldn't want anything on the posite and I like the instinct graphic better on the liner than the data. Glad I saved my work with the instinct liner in my cart and was able to checkout,as I don't see the option anymore. Hopefully nothing goes wrong! 1/26 eta,hopefully sooner like before.
It's there.

You just can't use 1  Instinct and 1 Data options.

They won't cross over. Can't use 1 of each on one shoe.

Back
Top Bottom