OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

ESidez those look great, first time ive liked that print

change those swooshes on the msu editions to gold and we r in bidniss !!!!!!!!!

New to the forums. I have these being shipped out today, pretty fast turnaround. 

I'll be sure to post pics when they arrive. 

Is there and igram sote that has all different id's i cant seem to get my pair looking right

Thanks
@nikeids_daily and @nikeidelite are 2 pretty good ones

You could also just do a search for hashtags like #lebron12id or #nikeid or #mynikeids, should get some good results

Thinking about pulling the trigger on these. Based on the Portland Trailblazers Rip City Unis. Should I? Does anyone know if the white posite is good?

Here's a pair someone made so you know how it'll turn out. White Posite is too clean, goes with any color upper.
Damn! Exact same design. Haha great minds think alike, I don't know if I want to pull the trigger or wait until the ASG to see the new options. Same problem I'm having with the Data LeBrons, 50% of me wants to purchase those but the other 50% wants me to wait for the BHM and ASG colorways.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on these. Based on the Portland Trailblazers Rip City Unis. Should I? Does anyone know if the white posite is good?
Here's a pair someone made so you know how it'll turn out. White Posite is too clean, goes with any color upper.
These are so clean.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom