My Spidey is ready
smile.gif

These options are way better than the Instincts ones
mean.gif

First possibility I thought of when I saw the graphic and options
happy.gif

I did this pretty quick but I'm sure they'll be some hotter ones coming soon
nerd.gif
Bob repped and robbed though some slight mods i'll prob go evil and do a superior spiderman
happy.gif

So did we get data can't tell bcuz my phone won't let me see new options, not even the kd wild west option stupid s5
Do you use Chrome on your S5? It works on mine.
I hate chrome but yeah that prob would've make it work fine I always forget that

anyone else see this when selecting liner?

New Color Options
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
The data option is kinda blah to play around with for me, i feel we should get the chroma option for the TDM. I too await ASG options

I would wanna create a red carpet version,but red carpets are kinda hard to do for me. Cuz to me all the hints on the check,metal lace hole and lining is like light blue and the bottom is teal. We don't even have an option of a tealish color for the sole. And making all the colors photo blue looks off to me.

Like someone said earlier, wait for the all star game gumbo type options (hopefully)!

Hopefully! Being in NY I wouldn't mind a graffiti print! Just please not the mess that was on the 11. I mean its OK,but having the words kind of like it was on the 4s would really be something.

Just fooling around on ID trying to see if any combination of options would get me to pull the trigger and came across a glitch 
eek.gif

I would order this if I could.

Back
Top Bottom