OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

White posite Crown Jewel came in.
Really liking how they turned out except a couple glue stains.
View media item 1327902View media item 1327903

View media item 1327905View media item 1327907

Those are clean! Yeah glue stains can be a bummer but it could be worse? Lol. Good job man. Can't say I would create one with a white posite(I know its really clean,especially that yeezy inspired one with the Greg upper)...but I'm not a fan of a mostly white shoe. It's just hard to maintain. Idk.

Sorry for sounding like a newbie but whats TopSzn. (Ik it's associated with Drake & Manziel)

Sorry for sounding like a newbie but whats TopSzn. (Ik it's associated with Drake & Manziel)

Yes, TOPSZN is a movement Drake/Johnnhy are part of, basically the PG version of it just the money/Marijuana related, check urban dictionary for other meanings.

Obviously being from Cleveland, was super hyped when we got Johnny Manziel, I made this ID prior to finding out he is a bust :smh: However the other shoe that has ROC on it, so not a total fail lol

You can use the coupon code URLEB4NE to save 20% on any of the Lebrons on Eastbay. There is also NO TAX on eastbay. $159.99 shipped.

Last edited:
oh...I'm a gold member. That is probably why. There is also free shipping on ebay with the code URLEB4NA.

What is footactions deal?

You can use the coupon code URLEB4NE to save 20% on any of the Lebrons on Eastbay. There is also NO TAX on eastbay. $159.99 shipped.

Depends on where you live... I always get taxed when ordering from them..

Last edited:
They can definitely be made. All those options are available on the site. Volt/black upper, volt lining, volt laces, white posite, and GITD sole.
well there you have it...

not sure why they're calling them special edition id's..maybe i didn't read far enough in to it.. thanks for the info

Last edited:
Yes, TOPSZN is a movement Drake/Johnnhy are part of, basically the PG version of it just the money/Marijuana related, check urban dictionary for other meanings.

Obviously being from Cleveland, was super hyped when we got Johnny Manziel, I made this ID prior to finding out he is a bust :smh: However the other shoe that has ROC on it, so not a total fail lol

[COLOR=#red]
Off topic but only "movement" Johnny needs to be part of is learning the dam playbook and becoming more professional. Drake's groupie-ism is cancer for Manziel's career. This coming from a current A&M student that was there when Manziel played.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]
Off topic but only "movement" Johnny needs to be part of is learning the dam playbook and becoming more professional. Drake's groupie-ism is cancer for Manziel's career. This coming from a current A&M student that was there when Manziel played.[/COLOR]

A NUPE sighting?!? Wassup man? Didn't know you ventured outside of the gun thread(or watch thread). Lol

Back
Top Bottom