OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Looking at your post made me curse at my phone for the first time, did a very similar Walking dead theme. Mine is a little different but definitely thought I'd be the only one to do it, lol
Lol great minds think alike. The Walking Dead is my **** son so I had to do a shoe for it. It's gon be hard not to wear these but I plan to package it with the DVD sets and put them on display.

I wonder if they hired a new speckle guy... one that has been taking his meds regularly unlike the speckle guy they had for the XI IDs

When did you guys order? I ordered mine on Oct. 29 and still haven't got a getting started email. Should I call?

I'm going to do a "return game" pair next. I have a strange feeling imma have 5-7 pairs of 12s. 2-3 iDs, TDM, ASG, and Double Helix.

Usually during the launch of an important shoe or what Nike considers an important shoe. New releases in general as well as specialties such as ASG and Easter are well established dates for when more nikeid options are added. However, in some cases the launch of nikeid options may be random, such as the Kobe 9 Elite Low ID's fade option.
thanks alot man. I haven't IDed anythng since 2001. :rolleyes

if there was a volt posite option and all volt base id be on that all volt everything game TODAY

but these would be a nice dunkman IMO

They both look good. Tough choice. (I like the red midsoles)

You know they will add more features, only problem is you don't know what they will take away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom