OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Black widows
Really nice.  
nthat.gif

Ok this pic from IG has got me excited for my rose gold posite pair to come in
pimp.gif

Still haven't found a good use for the Rose Gold posite. Interested to see how yours turn out.

I have the swoosh flywire Rose Golds coming in.

On a side note, Pigeon will be here this week. Can't wait to see how they look.

Ok this pic from IG has got me excited for my rose gold posite pair to come in
pimp.gif
Looks nice.
pimp.gif
 Finally we have seen a picture of them.

Still haven't found a good use for the Rose Gold posite. Interested to see how yours turn out.

I have the swoosh flywire Rose Golds coming in.

On a side note, Pigeon will be here this week. Can't wait to see how they look.
Agree. I would immediately order a pair, if they would offer more options. In my opinion the other options just do not match well with the rose gold posite. 

Very interested to see how you pair turns out. 

What colors did you choose?

That stuff is a no no in these here threads bro ^^^ might wanna get it out before the mods do.

Just to let you guys know I found out that the unlocked id and the regular id have different rose gold posites. I ordered from the unlocked id that has the metallic bronze posite which looks very similar to the rose gold option. I first thought it was rose gold without looking at the name.. It feels more brown than the rose gold option so we'll see how different they are when they come in. Did a cork inspired id. 

Just to let you guys know I found out that the unlocked id and the regular id have different rose gold posites. I ordered from the unlocked id that has the metallic bronze posite which looks very similar to the rose gold option. I first thought it was rose gold without looking at the name.. It feels more brown than the rose gold option so we'll see how different they are when they come in. Did a cork inspired id. 
I was thinking the Rose Gold Unlocked may look like the Pecan on the EXT which would be
smokin.gif
 Could make a mocha XII.

But the Metallic part has me thinking it may just be the Rose Gold.

Hopefully some come in before they take it down otherwise I may just throw a pair in my next order and take my chances. Can always send back.

Also, want to do a Guardians of the Galaxy Gamora pair.

This is what I have so far. Any suggestions ?

Back
Top Bottom