Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2s92j5h.jpg

WHY LEBRON WHY? MIAMI??!?!! Well I guess the chance is higher to win a championship....But why would you want to win a championship....next best place for lebron to win a championship other than cleveland would have been chicago...who really cares is he wins in miami....the fans dont care about the heat down there...

Let the Lebron Jersey burning in cleveland begin!!!! it's gonna get ugly in cleveland real fast :/

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

If the bulls really wanted LBJ they should of had MJ call him

I'm pretty sure LBJ and Dwayne Wade already talked to MJ about going to the bulls when wade was still making his decision...but I'm sure MJ Talked !+%% about the franchise in chicago that swayed LBJ and DW to go to miami.

LeBrons passing ability is gonna be showcased every night now. He showcased it a lot back in HS. In Cleveland he was the guy there, now he's got a lot more talent around him so that passing ability will be back in full affect. Looking forward to seeing that.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Kobe is working out right now. That is all that needs to be said.

This is probably the best line in the sports @ training forum EVER!!!!! I can agree to this and I am not even a Kobe fan all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom