Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, this @#$% is crazy. I still think the best spot was the Bulls, but this is almost a guaranteed dynasty.

Im starting to feel for Cleveland though cause now its not a rumor its real. He did everything he could to win in Cleveland IMO. He has to do whats best for him and what puts him in the best position to win so I dont see how people can hate on that.

he's now just Wade's sidekick 
laugh.gif

Scottie Pippen 2.0 
roll.gif

Straight shocked....Wow. Dude took the easy way out.

NEVER AGAIN! Will i argue with anyone who says "Kobe won with Shaq" or any other argument on the stature. Wow.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by Nako XL

and then� Amare pulls a Sting
pimp.gif

The city of Cleveland = Randy Savage.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Here's to Lebron turning heel !!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Perfect video to describe the situation and the overdramatic commentators in the beginning has me in tears. I remember watching this match as a kid.

Kobe Bean Bryant will be one bad MF if he manages to beat these three dudes in the Finals. IMO he could be the GOAT, MJ never played against a big 3 like this

Anybody saying this was a b move, clearly doesn't understand how important winning is. You people are the same ones who are ok with losing.

bron honestly better move his mansion out of akron, it's gonna get torched to the ground.

lmao at cleveland though

Originally Posted by Put em up

Anybody saying this was a b move, clearly doesn't understand how important winning is. You people are the same ones who are ok with losing.

If it's about winning, then he would've have and SHOULD HAVE went to Chicago. He goes to Miami, a team that has to scramble to put players around this three. Dwayne Wade is great no doubt. Chris Bosh is VERY overrated. Give me Carlos Boozer or Amar'e anyday. It was wack because he made this hour-long spectacle to spit in this teams face. Given all that Cleveland sports teams have been through, this was sad to diss a team on NATIONAL TELEVISION so for just the execution of his "descision", that was wack. So for that move, he shouldn't be mentioned with Jordan, Kobe, Magic, or Bird, they stuck it out during the rough times. Lebron James..not so much. They have to win at least 3 for this not to be a bust.

PAT RILEY IS GOD. SOUTH BEACH LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom