Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by h3at23

ByTimReynolds

AP: LeBron has landed in Miami.
pimp.gif

It's a great day to be a heat fan.

Originally Posted by TmAk15

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Kobe Bean Bryant will be one bad MF if he manages to beat these three dudes in the Finals. IMO he could be the GOAT, MJ never played against a big 3 like this
He's been working out at my school UCSB this week 
pimp.gif
Oh snap, my friend wasn't lying. I should've taken summer classes.

KingJames

What's up yall. Just landed in my new home. Thanks to all the fans and Miami organization who greeted me. The Road to History starts now!

Kobe stayed in la when they went 34-48 in 05. ...lebron had 60 plus wins n left??? he's a coward, yes Kobe demanded players got some and won like a leader. lebron just went to WADE'S team and it'll always be HIS team. Wade will be taking the final shot if necassery not "king James" ...less responisibility less stress less leadership. haha not only did he throw his image,respect,leadership,heart,confidence n dedication to his hometown away, he threw 30 mil away.

...greats make no bodys somebodys...

when u win 60 plus back to back years n suck in the playoffs it's his fault no if ands or buts about it. he's not a leader yea he's great n athletic but I wouldn't depend on him woth the game on the line exact reason he went there...Wade's proven he's a leader he already won a chip and a finals MVP. the man shows up when it's game time, when the lights are on, unlike 'bron bron'. maybe he'll teach ur prince some things or two..

All in all i think the lakers are still the team to beat. I'm estatic that queen james finally proved everyone of his haters right by saying he couldn't be the man, and he's ok with not being the man on HIS team. People say he played on a scrub team, which was the one seed 2 years in a row, but just happened to choke in the playoffs. You play off your star, he chokes you choke. Can't wait till July to hear what went wrong when they have me coming off their bench. COWARD FRAUD . ps i'm from philly so i can care less about ny, clev, nj, chi or any team that the 'king' was supposed to sign with, so don't hit me with the 'YOU MAD' thing.

Assuming the lakers dont go get Melo or something, and Kobe squeezes out one more ring over Team US..I mean, Miami, he WILL be the greatest.
laugh.gif

Why when talking about the Heat team during the broadcast there was no mention of Mike Miller?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

damn lebron, whyd you have to do your city like this. 

frown.gif

laugh.gif

Cleveland, OH takes another L
have OC and AnimalThug posted yet?
i wanna see what they have to say about their savior and about their confidence that LeLonte was going to re-sign with them

did anyone see that comment left by a cleveland fan on the plain dealer's website that said "i hope delonte answers the phone the next time you call your mom"?
i was dying
roll.gif
roll.gif

I never really thought about this until today, but #23 is retired in Miami right... Does anyone think that Lebron had this planned well before all this media bs?

thanks d. wade, chris bosh, lebron, and the man responsible for this, pat riley. you just made my decade...

boston 3 party? how about 3-live crew?

flash, the king and bosh, who needs a nickname now, are as unselfish as they come. to give up money and do it for the love of the game.

criticize all you want, lebron is in a lose-lose situation no matter what he chose.

remember how you used to play video games and try to put the best players on one team?

well, pat did it in real life.

you're welcome.

btw, anyone else see a nike deal and sig show coming for bosh?

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Kobe Bean Bryant will be one bad MF if he manages to beat these three dudes in the Finals. IMO he could be the GOAT, MJ never played against a big 3 like this
indifferent.gif
90-91 Lakers?

indifferent.gif
  magic johnson, vlade divac, and sam perkins?

worthy was injured that series and that team was a shell of it's former self.

I'm a fan of Lebron Jame's talent. But going to the Miami Heat was such a B**** Move! I was hoping he'd go to the Bulls and create his own legacy. Now he'll be apart of D. Wade's legacy and taking the easy way out. I lost all respect for him tonight especially pulling this big ol' media/special decision crap!

lmao ny fans are delusional... but i don't blame them. with all the hints lebron used to drop, i would have bet good money that bron would sign with ny. i lost tons of respect for bron dragging this media hoopla out for weeks. he literally had 5 team's entire fanbases' on their knees begging him to sign with their respective teams. what was the need for a press conference of this magnitude? queen james is one hell of a diva.

as a celtics fan, if it's heat/lakers... for some reason I really would want to see kobe and the lakers beat lebron/wade(i'm leaving out bosh bc I think he's unproven at this point and people need to chill)... as much as i have always hated cleveland, i feel really bad for their fans.

So to everyone questioning 'The Decision'
if you're Lebron, would you rather CHOOSE to compete against D Wade and Bosh year in and year out?
LeBron was put in the most unique position possibly in the history of professional sport; he chose to align with what could become a Dynasty, can't say that about any other team except Chicago and that would've been w/ Bosh or DWade not both. Although I would've loved to see him w/ the Knicks, I think he made the logical choice.

It's officially The Big Three 2.0 and everyone's in their prime... wow thats pure.

They definitely need to address PG at some point. Maybe a S&T w/ toronto that includes jarret jack. MIA ships Beasley to T'Wolves and they can't get Flynn or Ramon Sessions back? Eric Maynor would've been a nice fit.

I can definitely see shaq returning to miami,
like the bumbling drunk uncle at a family bbq

I would love to see Melo on the knicks in a year, but doubt he wants anything to do w/ the Eastern Conference.

Originally Posted by John2st

Kobe stayed in la when they went 34-48 in 05. ...lebron had 60 plus wins n left??? he's a coward, yes Kobe demanded players got some gasol and won like a leader.

...greats make no bodys somebodys...

All in all i think the lakers are still the team to beat. I'm estatic that queen james finally proved everyone of his haters right by saying he couldn't be the man, and he's ok with not being the man on HIS team. People say he played on a scrub team, which was the one seed 2 years in a row, but just happened to choke in the playoffs. You play off your star, he chokes you choke. Can't wait till July to hear what went wrong when they have me coming off their bench. COWARD FRAUD . ps i'm from philly so i can care less about ny, clev, nj, chi or any team that the 'king' was supposed to sign with, so don't hit me with the 'YOU MAD' thing.

Yeah, Kobe staying in LA had nothing to do with that fact that he signed his contract extension before the '04-'05 season
grin.gif
.  And I fixed the rest of that sentence for you.

Come on man, do you watch basketball at all?  The Eastern Conference is easily the weaker conference of the two.  Being the 1st seed doesn't mean much when you're playing an 8th seed that's at, or barely above, .500.  The Eastern Conference could make the Thunder a 60+ win team also.

Can you tell me who the Great Kobe Bryant made into a "somebody" in the past two championship runs?  If you say Gasol, Odom, Fisher, or Artest then you obviously just started watching basketball and no one should take your opinion seriously.

We'll see how good that not-so scrub Cavs team does without LeBron because if they aren't scrubs like you say then they should easily be in the Playoffs next season
wink.gif

Know that I think about it there may have been some truth to that rumor out his mom and delonte west. Why else would he go out of his way like this just to publicly say eff you to the cavs?

As a die hard kings fan i never thought i'd be saying this... but i'm PRAYING the lakers beat that ++% if they meet the heat in the finals. %%*% lecoward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom