Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pursuit of championship in a a city that doesn't win is more important than the championship itself. Sure he may win... but it's just not the same.

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Ya already know Kobe is chilling...Getting ready to slay the Big 3 and send off Phil with the greatest championship of his career.

[Denzel] My Man [/Denzel] 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why are all these people saying he sold out....dude aint even FROM cleveland....he`s from AKRON!!!!!!!

And dude took less money to be on a better team.......the hell were the cavs gonna do??? who the hell where they gonna sign???

They didnt do anything to keep him there.........i wouldnt stay anyway.

Like dude said.........if it was about money, him and bosh coulda stayed where they were for 25-30 million more.

Jordan knew he could win, thats why he stayed...........HELL.......KOBE WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE TOO.......AT LEAST LEBRON WAS A FREE AGENT AND WASNT TALKING %%%! ABOUT LEAVING DURING THE SEASON.

bob4rmmarketing wrote:
Originally Posted by Put em up

Anybody saying this was a b move, clearly doesn't understand how important winning is. You people are the same ones who are ok with losing.

If it's about winning, then he would've have and SHOULD HAVE went to Chicago. He goes to Miami, a team that has to scramble to put players around this three. Dwayne Wade is great no doubt. Chris Bosh is VERY overrated. Give me Carlos Boozer or Amar'e anyday. It was wack because he made this hour-long spectacle to spit in this teams face. Given all that Cleveland sports teams have been through, this was sad to diss a team on NATIONAL TELEVISION so for just the execution of his "descision", that was wack. So for that move, he shouldn't be mentioned with Jordan, Kobe, Magic, or Bird, they stuck it out during the rough times. Lebron James..not so much. They have to win at least 3 for this not to be a bust.

Ive heard some pretty stupid and moronic things in the s&t forum but by far this takes the cake. I undrstand the logic i was once a child too but still. 

First off how did he so call diss/spit in they face. He doesnt owe cavs or the city anything. Ok so the city has a history of sorry %@+ teams, wasnt his fault. If anything blame upper management/owners of the teams in the city. People kill me with this entitlement like they own athletes etc. Funny thing is most of the people complaining aint support the man. They didnt go to the games, buy his jersey/shoes etc. Second this is a business and it is HIS career, and he did what was best for him and what he felt was best for his career. 

Thats like if your first job was like mckie dees etc.. Are you ppl saying just because they gave you your first opportunity and treated you well, you should stay flipping burgers/frying fries and ignore a better opportunity? Our would you stay because of loyalty and the fact they gave you your first job? As far as the greats um mj,bird etc lol all the years of had times. You sir are the epitome to idiot. They had no reason to leave. All those greats you mentioned played with the best players of they era, and in the examples you gave they all have played with top 50 players of all time. It would be stupid if magic left the lakers, why would jordan leave arguable the best sf of all time, the best rebounder, and the most prolific coach in the last few decades?

I get the immature teens/20's mindset, imma hate somebody i never met and know nuttin about jusst for know aparent reason. But thats not a reason to throw common sense, logic, and basic intelligence out the window.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

340x_traitor.jpg
roll.gif
@ "Trader" when it's suppose to be traitor. These Cleveland fans can never win. (Not necessarily saying you Nako since I think you just got this pic somewhere).

No way do I believe that classless open letter is from Gilbert.

I need to see a screenshot of it in the Plain Dealer tomorrow.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

So is he still gonna refer to himself as a "king" when he is taking a paycut to play on someone elses team admitting he couldn't win with his Cavs team? Why is the 25 year old best player ring chasing like a washed up vet?

I still can't get over Dan going Sealy from the Color Purple on Bron..."Until you do right by me...everything you do is gone fail"

The Cavs are back to being irrelevant now
roll.gif
Where is that clown Animal Thug at with all his inside info. The only real Cavs fan I feel for is Belle.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Gilbert's letter and
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the fact that Gilbert is the owner of a LeBron less Cavs team.

I'll save my response for tomorrow, I need to think about what I want to say because I want to be precise. I will say this to start out though, I love the Cavs owner, he's a str8 G, wish Bron had half of his heart and I can't wait for him to air his $*% out

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his "decision" unlike anything ever "witnessed" in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our home grown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And "who" we would want them to grow-up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland.

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue....

dan_signature.gif

Dan Gilbert
Majority Owner
Cleveland Cavaliers

Camron+U+MAD+1.jpg

That boy KILLA says it best!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bron just OFFICIALLY became the most hated athlete.  I guess all these Kobe fans have a "real" reason to hate him now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I still can't get over Dan going Sealy from the Color Purple on Bron..."Until you do right by me...everything you do is gone fail"

The Cavs are back to being irrelevant now
roll.gif
Where is that clown Animal Thug at with all his inside info. The only real Cavs fan I feel for is Belle.
thanks man, yeah yukus been slow so i have a hard time keepin up w the threads.

sad day here w mixed emotions.  of course when he said "take my game to...." right there my heart fell thru the floor.  that was the most fun 7 years ive ever had following a sports team.  the whole thing could have been avoided if he didnt make such a spectacle about it but he did and it blew up in his face.  i dont see too many people outside of heat fans who agreed with the whole thing.  i wish he stayed here but that wasnt the case.  i disagree w everyone who says dan gilbert didnt do anything to get lebron the pieces he needed.  he spent money, had a high payroll and you cant just pick and choose who you want (til today) but he did the best with what he had to work with.  the last 3 year extension hurt too because we were forced to "win now" and trade all future hope for aging players who we thought would help.  when you have a short window you dont have time to wait on prospects.  durant did it the right way just re-upping w OKC so now they can build around that.  i wont go dan gilbert on NT and im tryin to keep it classy.  i dont disagree w him either tho, lebron didnt even give him a heads up.  that was a B move right there.  i have a whole room in my house full of cleveland sports stuff and a whole wall for lebron alone, the witness signs, MVP banners, 2 signed n framed jerseys, ball, etc.......i wont burn em but i sure wont look at em the same way after tonight.  im sure you wont be seeing many cavs fans around anymore but hey wats new.  i said it a long time ago, i was here before lebron and ill still be here after.  no reason to change the sig now.  i had a fun ride for 7 years and ill be back at the Q next year.

damn tho, those starting lineups are sure gonna be different without ahmad calling out "from st vincent st mary high school, #23, lebronnnnnnnnnn jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaames" and the whole arena erupting.  we really did love the hometown kid

got goosebumps every time they played those intro videos......

damn lebron, whyd you have to do your city like this. 

frown.gif

It makes me sick at the thought of such a stacked team in an already imbalanced conference?
laugh.gif

new york, cleveland, and chicago all on suicide watch

and where is that lame animal thug???

lebron is about money, and not bball

LA for a three peat!!!!!!!!

belles post made me feel bad for 'em. Animal Thug is a total clown though. I still hate your avy though, Belle... good luck next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom