Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And are we also going to ignore the fact that this is the move thatputs the MOST pressure on him to win a 'chip? Probably going to ignorethat too, right?

NT'ers are *!%%$%+ ******ed. I'm convinced.

*exits thread*

well lebron will average a triple double for the season and say hello to the new scoring champion in wade. dude will average 32 for the year

Gotta wait to see what kinda team gets put around the 3 of them.

Do Parker, Ginobili and Duncan count as 3 stars on a team? Thinking about it, can't really judge what'll happen now because we've never really seen 3 stars of this calibur play on one team together. I'm still mad as hell about the decision but can't do nothing about it now.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Well, one thing is certain.

It's definitely not Bosh's team.

laugh.gif

Does anyone have that KG quote after the Celtics eliminated the Cavs where he talked about how loyalty might have cost him a chance at a few titles back in his Minnesota days, and advised Lebron not to let loyalty force him to go back to the Cavs?

Looks like Lebron really took that advice to heart.

yo some of yall acting foolish.

He went to go get the rings, he finally learning that he might not be able to do it himself.

just like someone said back their, Charles barkley said he would do it himself at 25, (homie has no rings) and Lebron might have realized that by 31 he might not have a ring ( with staying in cleveland)

and people are quick to say jordan this, compare kobe this.. maybe he doesn't want to be in those shoes. and i love how the media and you guys forget about the Delonte west foolisness. that might have been a deciding factor

in his decision. Let the man live, hop off and stop comparing people to players. i.s.h is annoying.. im preety sure anyone of us would take3-4 rings compared to leading the leade in stats year after year with no rings.

in imo im glad he did what he thought was best for him, the goal of being in the nba is to be the champion. All of us in life whether we are a millionaire or middle class have goals that we aspire to reach in life and we all know what could happen if you try to please people and forget about you self and family, you end up no where. legacy, yall think kobe and mj care about legacy or being champions? F legacy yall dont think "i wish i/we have won a championship" dont run through great players like karl malone, john stockton, charles barkley, patrick ewing's mind? gary payton was the man in seattle for some years and even he joined a team with superstars twice till he finally won it with the heat. Being Champion > legacy, even karl molone left his legacy to get the ultimate thing a championship, so i say F all that legacy talk, lebron best of luck to you and all yall who aint trying to be champions are bums
laugh.gif

what are they gonna do about his jersey number? he said he wanted to wear #6, but mario chalmers already wears #6...

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

what are they gonna do about his jersey number? he said he wanted to wear #6, but mario chalmers already wears #6...
'Rio out already hopped out that no.6. He'll be wearing his OG Kansas #15 now.

From RealGM:

[h2]http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...chalmers_will_wear_no_15_to_give_lebron_no_6/[/h2]
[h2]Chalmers Will Wear No. 15 To Give LeBron No. 6[/h2]
Jul 08, 2010 10:11 PM EST

mia_40.gif
LeBron James will wear No. 6 for the 10-11 season with the Heat and Mario Chalmers will switch to No. 15, according to a source.

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap/2/#ixzz0tC9BHX2D

Originally Posted by dreClark

And are we also going to ignore the fact that this is the move thatputs the MOST pressure on him to win a 'chip? Probably going to ignorethat too, right?

*exits thread*
Agreed no one's taking a step back and looking at the situation.  Anger makes you blind.

He went to go get the rings, he finally learning that he might not be able to do it himself.

just like someone said back their, Charles barkley said he would do it himself at 25, (homie has no rings) and Lebron might have realized that by 31 he might not have a ring ( with staying in cleveland)

and people are quick to say jordan this, compare kobe this.. maybe he doesn't want to be in those shoes. and i love how the media and you guys forget about the Delonte west foolisness. that might have been a deciding factor

in his decision. Let the man live, hop off and stop comparing people to players. i.s.h is annoying.. im preety sure anyone of us would take3-4 rings compared to leading the leade in stats year after year with no rings.
I definitely agree with you on this, people can't respect other people's decisions.

*exits thread*

and people are quick to say jordan this, compare kobe this.. maybe he doesn't want to be in those shoes.

Well with this latest move to Miami LeFraud definitely won't have to worry about those comparisons to Jordan or Kobe EVER again.

Being Champion > legacy
Only thing worse than being wrong is being loud and wrong champ.  As the saying goes heroes get remembered but legends never die.  There are alot of bums who are/were champions, they aren't alot of bums or any bums really that are legends or that have a legacy.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

From RealGM:

[h2]http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...chalmers_will_wear_no_15_to_give_lebron_no_6/[/h2]
[h2]Chalmers Will Wear No. 15 To Give LeBron No. 6[/h2]
Jul 08, 2010 10:11 PM EST

mia_40.gif
LeBron James will wear No. 6 for the 10-11 season with the Heat and Mario Chalmers will switch to No. 15, according to a source.

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap/2/#ixzz0tC9BHX2D

laugh.gif
as if he had a choice. If son would've hesitated to hand over that jersey he would've been a NJ Net by now.

People acting like as soon as he puts on that #6 jersey he won't be the best player on the team/floor. We just gonna forget about that though, right?

Enough w/ this sidekick bs

D-Wade is every bit as good as LeBron to me. You could argue either way imo. Its really a 1a-1b situation.

I don't blame LeBron one bit for the decision he made (the way he made it was foul tho).... Where I look at LeBron funny is, as an "alpha dog" competitor, your instincts should be that you want to beat the best. Kobe, LeBron & Wade are the 3 best players in the league in whatever order (and there is a healthy gap after that), the mentality was supposed to always be that you wanna beat those players to get yours.. As JVG said, "the road to winning a championship" is supposed to be every bit as gratifying as the ring itself.

It'd be like if Jordan (pre-Scottie's prime) decided to join the Celtics because he kept losing to the Pistons. I think this does say a lot about his basketball character. It's been said for a few years LeBron is a Front Runner, and this is the ultimate example of that imo. Top 3 all-time talent, w/o the mentality of one.

out of subject, but lol@ kobe's fga...ppl really think team usa wouldn't have won w/o kobe. idiots.
Fam, did you NOT watch that Gold Medal Game vs Spain, in which Spain made that huge run late and everybody on USA was close to sh*tting on themselves, completely deferred to Kobe, and he pretty much won the the game with his plays down the stretch?

They wouldn't have won that game without Kobe. Go back and watch it, it's online somewhere (one of the greatest basketball games I remember watching btw).

That's the ironic thing about it tho...it does put the most pressure on them (even tho him on Chicago would've been a much colder all-around squad than this), the reason he picked this route was because he felt it would take the most pressure off him. He said it himself.

And actually, he would have more pressure in Chicago, only because even tho D-Rose is budding superstar, he would still be unequivocally the best player on that team with absolutely NO "I aint got the pieces around me" excuses. If he loses in Miami, the blame can at least be split up a bit.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

and people are quick to say jordan this, compare kobe this.. maybe he doesn't want to be in those shoes.

Well with this latest move to Miami LeFraud definitely won't have to worry about those comparisons to Jordan or Kobe EVER again.

Being Champion > legacy
Only thing worse than being wrong is being loud and wrong champ.  As the saying goes heroes get remembered but legends never die.  There are alot of bums who are/were champions, they aren't alot of bums or any bums really that are legends or that have a legacy.

Did LeBron kill your mother or something?
laugh.gif

You have personal issues against a guy you don't even know.

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

*exits thread*
Agreed no one's taking a step back and looking at the situation.  Anger makes you blind.

I definitely agree with you on this, people can't respect other people's decisions.

to go to another mans team as the ""help"' tho? thats an act of desperation on lebrons part. my dude acting like he's some washed up veteran smh. i just dont see how you can take a team like the cavs to the finals and win  atleast 55 games a season to playing second or third fiddle in miami? this dude went from being the man to ball distributing for wade now? this is pretty damn pathetic in my book. the man was one piece away from winning a few rings!!!! i just dont get it.

k0befomvp wrote:
The forum will be flooded with Heat fans again like in 2005
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 this

but riles is a genius man...dude still got it
pimp.gif
 i cant blame bron he wanted to win and he went to right guy in pat riley

at the same i feel bad for the cavs fans (killerj, belle, eye) but other than that dan gilbert and the rest of you cavs fans can finally go back to irrelevant again
laugh.gif
 this is what you get for talking all that mad smack throughout the years
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Agreed.

He didn't "finally" learn this. He learned this a long time ago, he just wasn't able to do anything about it until this summer.

so why cant he be mentioned in a kobe and mj convo after this? because he have wade and bosh to help him win? so kobe and mj won championship by themselves then? so the players that are/were around them wasn't great? fisher, kerr, pippen, gasol not good players? and for the record kobe aint and will never be able to win a championship on his own if it wasn't for shaq/gasol he would be ringless, same thing with mj no pippen/kerr he would be ringless. point im tyna  prove dont try to pull the lagacy tarnish card if a player had to leave his known city to win championship they all need help/team to win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom