Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by chillainvillain

YUP!!!! DO IT!!!! It's too easy, Knicks got this. Knicks (with 1 max-player contract) > Chicago by a land slide. Think about this people!! 
G - LeBron (who cares, let him play the Point, he basically does already)

G - Chandler (avg 15 ppg, high riser, slasher, compliments LeBrons game, Lebron would have near 10 assists a game)

F - Gallo (avg 15 pg in 2nd year, solid, huge, 3 point threat, bright future)

F/C - Lee (Forget Verajao, Forget Noah, this guys hustles just as much, puts up better rebounding numbers, and can actually create a shot)

F/C - Bosh, Stoudemire, Boozer? Are you kidding? This team would be SO much better than what Chicago would be able to give him, this team on paper is a championship contender already

See a lot of you and Media America don't understand that the Knicks are actually a decent team that would turn into a top 3 team immediately with the signings of Lebron and another max, many of you guys don't know or understand the potential and talent the Knicks have because you and mainstream America don't watch them! The Knicks are a good team and to be honest it seems like they have apieces to the puzzle that LeBron never had or anyone could give them. Read it and respect it because that lineup looks 
eek.gif

How would they be better than the bulls if they have no point guard? 
laugh.gif

Rose >> ANY pg that the knicks have. 

And no, Lebron is NOT a point guard. Lebron 10 assists per game because of who? CHANDLER? CHANDLER? really?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who do they have coming off the bench? 
laugh.gif

So in conclusion, going to the Knicks is NOT better than going to the bulls by a landslide. 

Sorry but it's not conclusive and you are mistaken. If your saying Lebron doesn't have the qualities to be a PG then DRose won't either homie. DRose lacks court awareness and shoots the ball way to much. To be honest Lebron James is a position in itself, its a position thats unheard of, Lebron James doesn't play a position, he is a position. 

Originally Posted by PoeticJays

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^ we won't sign the second max player for the same amount as Lebron (unless its Wade) so we should be good

what?
I'm assuming that if the Knicks sign Lebron for the maximum 19 million dollars a year, the Knicks are not and will not pay the second superstar the same amount. No way, if its Bosh or Amare they'll get 13-17 mill, if its Wade tho, you have to give him the full 19. 
Sactown, I do believe David Lee would do it..again

Originally Posted by CasperJr

wait people saying the nets core is better then the bulls ?!?
laugh.gif
I think people are saying the Nets core is better than the Bulls if/after.....
a) you add Evan Turner or John Wall to the Nets

b) you add, at worst, David Lee to the Nets

c) you dont add any other max (or near max) players to the Bulls because Dengs contract wont be moved

I think if all three of those things happen, yes, the Nets core IS better than the Bulls.  If people are saying the Nets core is better TODAY, they would be wrong.  In a few months though....could be VERY possible.

HANNSUM wrote:
if lebron's manager really bought the ticket already.......damn 

but then why would he buy this early

Why would LeBron's manager have to BUY tickets anyways?  I find it very hard to believe season tickets wouldnt be given to LeBrons manager, regardless of where he goes.  Maybe I am wrong, but it seems logical that his manager wouldnt have to purchase a damn thing.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Hoping the Spurs sign Bosh/Lebron

Hey a man can dream

Bosh
Duncun/McDyees/Blair
Lebron
Ginobli/Jefferson
Parker/Hill

Hey u never know

Fan since 1989 and he cant even spell the best player in franchise history's name?  Wow.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

CoupeIt88 wrote

YUP!!!! DO IT!!!! It's too easy, Knicks got this. Knicks (with 1 max-player contract) > Chicago by a land slide. Think about this people!! 
G - LeBron (who cares, let him play the Point, he basically does already)

G - Chandler (avg 15 ppg, high riser, slasher, compliments LeBrons game, Lebron would have near 10 assists a game)

F - Gallo (avg 15 pg in 2nd year, solid, huge, 3 point threat, bright future)

F/C - Lee (Forget Verajao, Forget Noah, this guys hustles just as much, puts up better rebounding numbers, and can actually create a shot)

F/C - Bosh, Stoudemire, Boozer? Are you kidding? This team would be SO much better than what Chicago would be able to give him, this team on paper is a championship contender already

See a lot of you and Media America don't understand that the Knicks are actually a decent team that would turn into a top 3 team immediately with the signings of Lebron and another max, many of you guys don't know or understand the potential and talent the Knicks have because you and mainstream America don't watch them! The Knicks are a good team and to be honest it seems like they have apieces to the puzzle that LeBron never had or anyone could give them. Read it and respect it because that lineup looks 
eek.gif

good points but that's only if they can sign another 2nd superstar. don't get too happy with chandler
laugh.gif
what about the bench? toney douglas (sp?)?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

It would be funny if he shocks everyone and signs with the Clippers or somethin.

Word. At this point all of us basketball fans are lost i doubt he really knows what he's gonna do right now or he does know and just wants to drag this out as long as possible.

I'm with Vince Carter on this one...

"We can all have our opinion on best opportunity because of what's on paper," he said. "But what is he seeing?"

This is where I'm at... Done speculating.  Just waiting and watching.

Well you're implying the Bulls arent going to be that good of a teameven with Lebron, but even the Knicks are the same thing so i just dontudnerstand why you keep hating on the bulls.
Yeah, I'm hating again.
eyes.gif
. Am I hating when I said Derrick Rose would be the best PG in basketball in more than 2 years from now? Trust me I understand what the Bulls can offer.

My point was, I don't think they'd win a title NEXT year. I dont think the Knicks would either.

so yeah, the Bulls likely would be better, but if they're not winning a title why does it matter? LeBron's seasons and success are now based on winning championships.

If people really think that Bulls team can win titles starting next season, great. I don't.

[h1]LeBron Called Derrick Rose After Elimination[/h1]
Shortly after the Cavaliers were eliminated by the Celtics in thesemifinals last Thursday night, LeBron James placed a call to Bullspoint guard Derrick Rose.
Rumor is that James told Rose that he likes his game, his team and would like a chance to play together.

Mike McGraw of the Daily Herald writes that it's quite possible hemade similar calls to Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh or Brook Lopez, but Jameshas made it clear that he's intrigued by Chicago.

The phone call to Rose was mentioned by ESPN reporter Scoop Jackson and confirmed by a league source.

The Bulls have $20 million in cap space this summer, enough to sign James outright.

i seriously doubt that lebron got eliminated and was on his cell 20 minutes later chatting up rose

i believe they talked. but i mean now they are reporting it like lebron lost and ran to call his savior rose shortly after. sounds weird

DubA169 wrote:
i seriously doubt that lebron got eliminated and was on his cell 20 minutes later chatting up rose

i believe they talked. but i mean now they are reporting it like lebron lost and ran to call his savior rose shortly after. sounds weird

No you're just taking it like that because its Chicago related, you're becoming very bitter towards the crib G... Its not that serious
laugh.gif

Every little thing that comes out is dissected... it was a phone call it doesn't mean anything... None of this %%%# means anything until he signs his name on a line bro. Calm Down.

everyone else agree if it's the Bulls, there's no way the coach won't be Calipari?

"Shortly after the Cavaliers were eliminated by the Celtics in the semifinals last Thursday night, LeBron James placed a call to Bulls point guard Derrick Rose. "

how am i taking offense. that's what is being reported. he got eliminated and rushed to call rose.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Allen, you think Lebron & Calipari are a package deal no matter where he ends up?
I think they would be everywhere but New York or Miami.

just reported today that WWW has contacted the Bulls, Clippers and Nets about a package deal.

[h2]Another Calipari-LeBron Package Report; Another Denial From the UK Coach[/h2]
Monday, May 17, 2010

Posted By Chris Littmann 9:53 AM

Yes, it's going to be that kind of summer. While we've all been fixated on the future of LeBron James in the summer of 2010, it appears we'll also get a full summer of John Calipari rumors.
Late Sunday night, the Chicago Tribune, citing anonymous league sources, reported that William Wesley -- otherwise known as World Wide Wes -- "continues to work back channels to sell John Calipari and James as a package deal to franchises such as the Bulls, Nets and Clippers with coaching vacancies and salary cap room."
Another league source confirmed that an unknown Calipari connection contacted Bulls management over the weekend. This not only once again renders the coach's vows to remain at Kentucky hollow, it underscores the juggling act general manager Gar Forman and senior vice president John Paxson must navigate as they tackle a coaching search while planning for free agency, which begins July 1.

If nothing else, Calipari has been swift with his denials as he tries to maintain current recruiting classes and solidify future ones.

143233.jpg

With the draft lottery on Tuesday and two of the teams mentioned in the Tribune piece -- the Clippers and Nets -- having a crack at the No. 1 pick and point guard John Wall , expect the Calipari (and LeBron) rumors to stay on the front burner.

Posted In: NBA, LeBron James, John Calipari, Chicago Bulls, New Jersey Nets, Los Angeles Clippers

None of this %%%# means anything until he signs his name on a line bro. Calm Down.
QFT...
And I find it funny how NT'ers always called CAVS' fans Bron riders...now that he might be on their team, half of NT suddenly turned into "riders." 
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Would Lebron really entrust his future/legacy to John Calipari?

Ahhhh man WWW's name coming up on Sportcenter. They shining a little too much light on the god!

Originally Posted by Al3xis

everyone else agree if it's the Bulls, there's no way the coach won't be Calipari?

Exactly.  I'm not buying Calipari's "I'm staying in Kentucky" speech.  If he has a great opportunity he's going to jump at it especially if it includes LBJ.

Originally Posted by DubA169

"Shortly after the Cavaliers were eliminated by the Celtics in the semifinals last Thursday night, LeBron James placed a call to Bulls point guard Derrick Rose. "

how am i taking offense. that's what is being reported. he got eliminated and rushed to call rose.

That whole "called his savior rose" sarcastic !+# tone is unnecessary G.  The media sucked the Knicks off the entire season as his potential destination and now that another squad has that type of pub/replaced y'all in the rumor column you got an issue with it and feel the need to comment/disspell them as soon as they're reported.  ITS A RUMOR G! Y'all this up in arms over rumors?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom