Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Al3xis

LeBron is calling the shots this off season. He's the first dominoe. He goes, they go. Not the other way around.
See I disagree... While I believe Bron to be the prize horse in this class I believe Bosh is the key to this class because everybody want him, that talented big who can play as the primary as well as the next up.  He's the final piece of the puzzle that changes everything imo which is why he's the most important one of them.

Yea Donnie did say that just means that if we whiff on the top 3, he's not going to go out and max the likes of Johnson, Gay or Amare. He'll fill with some veterans/role players and focus on either getting rid of Eddy's contract at the deadline or the FA class of 2011.

Bron and Wade with one basketball on the court, I'm sure that would work well.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Originally Posted by Proshares

Haven't read the whole thread, but Rose, Bron, Deng, Noah, Miller with a bench of Hinrich, Gibson, Alexander, Johnson, Warrick aren't winning a championship next season. Said it since day one, without a low post scoring presence the Bulls aren't going anywhere IMO. You give them Bosh/Amare/Boozer with an outside shooter, they'll be golden. I can't be the only one who thinks Bron will hinder Rose's game and development.

i've been thinking that too. the bulls would be better off getting bosh or amare and using the rest of that money for shooters. that squad up there has NO shooters. ray allen would be great for the bulls. even a kyle korver

if lebron really wanted to win though he would just go team up with wade and call it a day. his ego too big to team up with wade though
My sentiments exactly.  Bosh and Korver would get the job done in my eyes.

he would have to deal with miami being wades team & when they win a chip everyone will say he needed wade to do it a la shaq & kobe.......

what's the deal with curry?
laugh.gif

Well he's going to need another premier player to win a championship. Superstars are not winning titles by themselves. It's already been proven that a team of scrubs, has beens and overrated all stars are not going to help him get a title.

For cal to leave uk the contract would proably have to double what he makes now.. Thank god the bulls are cheap with coachs

Originally Posted by primetime21

Originally Posted by DubA169

NOBODY is taking Deng's contract without Rose. At the very least Noah will have to be in any decent the sign and trade. it's not going to be easy for the bulls to get a max before lebron comes. buy yeah if that somehow happens i assume he would go there.

but at this point and time, the knicks have money for a 2nd max and the bulls don't.
actually teams has called for deng in the past
before they signed him to that contract right?

I hope this help everyone understand where Knick Fans arecoming from..

We KNOW Bron won’t come join the Knicks alone. I think weare the only team that can sign 2 max.. so that’s our advantage.

If Bron comes here, of course he’ll want another greatplayer besides him. Most likely a big man. Lebron said it himself he would liketo play with Bosh out of every player on that Olympic team.

That’s why when yousee Knick fans create lineups with Lebron, we list Bosh too.

Chicago would sign Bron, and have to find a sign-and-tradeto go through in order to get Bosh. Then it’ll be tougher for them to deepentheir bench.

Miami – will sign Wade, Can sign Bron and will have about$9-10M left…

Knicks – Can sign Bron and Bosh off the bat, and yes as muchas some of ya hate to hear it. Eddy Curry’s $11.2M expiring contract. Eversince the season ended some of ya act like teams don’t go crazy for expiring’s

Is he joining the Knicks – IDK, Nets – IDK, Bulls – IDK, Clippers- IDK

If you can’t understand that then wateva

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

NOBODY is taking Deng's contract without Rose. At the very least Noah will have to be in any decent the sign and trade. it's not going to be easy for the bulls to get a max before lebron comes. buy yeah if that somehow happens i assume he would go there.

but at this point and time, the knicks have money for a 2nd max and the bulls don't.
before and after

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Hoping the Spurs sign Bosh/Lebron

Hey a man can dream

Bosh
Duncun/McDyees/Blair
Lebron
Ginobli/Jefferson
Parker/Hill

Hey u never know

Fan since 1989 and he cant even spell the best player in franchise history's name?  Wow.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't...I feel like I got newmoanyuh. 
sick.gif

Here's to finally realizing that Toronto just barely not making the playoffs (and Chicago sneaking in) was bad for us.
smh.gif

before and after

def before & after deng wont be as hard to move ay you ny fans are making it out to be....

before and after

def before & after deng wont be as hard to move ay you ny fans are making it out to be....

You think Toronto is taking that abomination of a contract in return after how badly that Hedo contract is looking now? I agree with Allen about the Cavs not trading him within their division and IF they're looking to build into the Spurs model during the dark ages, I don't think he's the type of player they'd look for.

The more I think about it, the more I think Bosh would end up in Houston if they were willing to offer a package centered around Scola/Hill.

Someone help me out here, is Bosh only limited to a S&T w/the Toronto holding the bird rights or can he be signed outright as a FA? That's been confusing me a bit.

I find it funny that it's really LeBron's FAULT that the Cavs aren't in a position to retain him. His 3 year contract threats handicapped the Cavs from growing from within and drafting longterm talent. Hence the aging roster we have. We constantly searched for short term solutions and now we're screwed.

Now he's going to leave the mess he helped create.

LeBron is ALL ABOUT LEBRON.

Screw him for ******ing our franchise and quitting on the team vs. BOS. This team did EVERYTHING for him. His lack of commitment didn't allow us to land long-term solutions or draft key players.

lack of commitment or managment not being able to bring in a pippen.

You know like when they chose larry hughes over ray allen or when they werent able to get the amare deal done.
Or hesitatiing to fire mike brown till this year

Knicks, Cavs Remain LeBron's Best Bets
Authored by Louis Roxin - May 17, 2010 - 11:43 am

Likethe success ESPN’s Bill Simmons had orchestrating Celtics’ fans toserenade LeBron James with chants of “New-York-Knicks,

Yes, it is LeBron's fault that they decided to hold on to JJ Hickson instead of giving him up for Amare. Then going to get one of the worst defenders of the 4 position in the league when you have to potentially play Garnett and Lewis.

Of course he also lobbied to Shaq who would go on to clog the lane and leave LeBron to have to settle for outside shots sometimes. He also hired the dumbest coach in the league to be nothing more than a figure head and to jump up and down and scream when a call went against the Cavs. I'm sure he also told Mo Williams to disappear come playoff time. To play Ilgaukaus a good amount of minutes when it's clear he was hindering and slowing down the game.

Also kept Hickson on the bench who, once again, was kept instead of traded for Amare. When it was plainly clear that Garnett was doing whatever he wanted to do on Jamison. Kept Mo in the game against Rondo when Delonte is a much better defender.

Oh and let's not forget, he gave Anderson Varejao an obscene contract of 6 years worth $42.5 million.

This is all LeBron's fault.

Your city and fans like you don't deserve someone like LeBron. I hope he %%#+%*! takes a dump on Gilbert's desk before he signs a contract with Chicago.

Yes, it is LeBron's fault that they decided to hold on to JJ Hickson instead of giving him up for Amare. Then going to get one of the worst defenders of the 4 position in the league when you have to potentially play Garnett and Lewis.

Of course he also lobbied to Shaq who would go on to clog the lane and leave LeBron to have to settle for outside shots sometimes. He also hired the dumbest coach in the league to be nothing more than a figure head and to jump up and down and scream when a call went against the Cavs. I'm sure he also told Mo Williams to disappear come playoff time. To play Ilgaukaus a good amount of minutes when it's clear he was hindering and slowing down the game.

Also kept Hickson on the bench who, once again, was kept instead of traded for Amare. When it was plainly clear that Garnett was doing whatever he wanted to do on Jamison. Kept Mo in the game against Rondo when Delonte is a much better defender.

Oh and let's not forget, he gave Anderson Varejao an obscene contract of 6 years worth $42.5 million.

Your city and fans like you don't deserve someone like LeBron. I hope he %%#+%*! takes a dump on Gilbert's desk before he signs a contract with Chicago.

but we all know why delonte was ridin the pine....cuz he was tapping lbj's mom it would have been a fight & no celtics would have been involved.....

but we know why delonte was on the pine tho & it def wasnt because mo is a better defender.......

You must not be aware Pro. We were up 2-1 on the Celtics. Than tied up 2-2 when went into game 5. We had them right where wanted them. All we needed to do was win the next 2 at home..

Ask people like EnEye who were literally at the game. Dude played like it was some pick-up game. Dude's demanor changed. He's the leader of the team and when he shows that kind of attitude, others are going to manifest the same attitude. And thats what happened. He quit. Literally. You can't deny that %%**. But while the game was on, you were probably googling 'Lebron - Knicks rumors'.

And yeah, us Cavs fans don't deserve him because we should've been cheering him on while he was looking down on us like we were responsible for Redz piping his mom.

%*%% that. I'm not about to kiss someones *%+ if they don't want to be here.This is Cleveland. We'll throw bottles at you.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom