Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just reported today that WWW has contacted the Bulls, Clippers and Nets about a package deal.
Thefact that this was even mentioned on ESPN makes me think it's not true.For the simple fact that WWW has been AIR-TIGHT about ALL of hisdealings since day one. I mean, we all know that WWW  more than likelyorchestrates A LOT of %!@@ behind the scenes, but when has that everbeen reported? On ESPN of all places? Either there is a leak in thepipe or this is a huge cloud of smoke.

But then again, that wasbefore he was in the position that he is currently in (would would leadto more of a chance of %!@@ like this getting out).

Idk, but at this point, I'm calling dragontales.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by DubA169

"Shortly after the Cavaliers were eliminated by the Celtics in the semifinals last Thursday night, LeBron James placed a call to Bulls point guard Derrick Rose. "

how am i taking offense. that's what is being reported. he got eliminated and rushed to call rose.

That whole "called his savior rose" sarcastic !+# tone is unnecessary G.  The media sucked the Knicks off the entire season as his potential destination and now that another squad has that type of pub/replaced y'all in the rumor column you got an issue with it and feel the need to comment/disspell them as soon as they're reported.  ITS A RUMOR G! Y'all this up in arms over rumors?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

YEAH NY FANS STARTING TO CATCH FEELINGS HARD ABOUT REPORTS COMING UP....ITS NOT LIKE THEY MADE UP YOU GETTING LINKS & EVERYTHING.......

the media never sucked off the knicks. the media always said he is staying in CLE and that the knicks were stupid for trying to get him. because he's Mr. loyal.

the bulls are most likely his back up plan if he can't get a number 2 to come with him to NYC

now ESPN says that Katz whoever that is says WWW denies the whole story of lebron and callapari.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Would Lebron really entrust his future/legacy to John Calipari?

Ahhhh man WWW's name coming up on Sportcenter. They shining a little too much light on the god!

Great point! Dude is clearly up to something but continues to deny everything...much like he denied going to Kentucky four days before fleeing Memphis

I believe Cal's college days would be done if he did this...he would lose all credibility in his word...so he better win if he comes to the CHI

Would Lebron really entrust his future/legacy to John Calipari?

Ahhhh man WWW's name coming up on Sportcenter. They shining a little too much light on the god!

Great point! Dude is clearly up to something but continues to deny everything...much like he denied going to Kentucky four days before fleeing Memphis

I believe Cal's college days would be done if he did this...he would lose all credibility in his word...so he better win if he comes to the CHI

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

"Shortly after the Cavaliers were eliminated by the Celtics in the semifinals last Thursday night, LeBron James placed a call to Bulls point guard Derrick Rose. "

how am i taking offense. that's what is being reported. he got eliminated and rushed to call rose.

That whole "called his savior rose" sarcastic !+# tone is unnecessary G.  The media sucked the Knicks off the entire season as his potential destination and now that another squad has that type of pub/replaced y'all in the rumor column you got an issue with it and feel the need to comment/disspell them as soon as they're reported.  ITS A RUMOR G! Y'all this up in arms over rumors?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
For real. He said he called him after their lost, which occurred last Thursday night. Meaning at some point after the loss (probably sometime on Friday), he spoke to Rose. Not that LeBron had Rose on hold on a conference call before the game just in case Cavs lost ...

just reported today that WWW has contacted the Bulls, Clippers and Nets about a package deal.
The fact that this was even mentioned on ESPN makes me think it's not true. For the simple fact that WWW has been AIR-TIGHT about ALL of his dealings since day one. I mean, we all know that WWW  more than likely orchestrates A LOT of %!@@ behind the scenes, but when has that ever been reported? On ESPN of all places? Either there is a leak in the pipe or this is a huge cloud of smoke.

But then again, that was before he was in the position that he is currently in (would would lead to more of a chance of %!@@ like this getting out).

Had to be air tight, was basically doing "illegal" work in the NCAA eyes, know that he is in the position he's in, he doesnt have to be as discreet anymore.

I don't know DubA, I think the Knicks are more of a back up plan now...if you think about it, the media did run wild with all of the talk about his being a Yankees fan and loving the city...that coupled with NY's onslaught gave yall more of a chance the past two years....I always thought the heat had a chance but I question which player would give up the game winners

We will see soon man! This is exciting!

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

nothing would surprise me, but if i remember right, Cal never said anything like "i'm not going to UK."  he kept saying things like "I'm happy at Memphis."  he flat out said, on camera, that he would be coaching at Kentucky next season.  but for the right money, the chance to coach LeBron and Rose in Chicago...he'd have to think about it.

i just hate that i'm going to be paying more attention to LeBron's free agency than i would like to now.
smh.gif
  i wann be in that same mindset as the Cakester...wake me up when he signs...

if the knicks get bosh or another star lebron will be a knick. I think it's that simple

i haven't heard even one of the espn "analysts" who have been pushing chicago, say that they would win a chip next year with lebron. so if he can't come win a chip right away. how is chicago a better place for him to go?

if bosh/amare or one of them doesn't want to be his sidekick then yes he will be with the bulls. he isn't going to the nets to play in Newark for 2 years. he isn't teaming with wade.i would go with a different coach than callapari though. lebron picked the last coach and that didn't go well.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

The fact that this was even mentioned on ESPN makes me think it's not true. For the simple fact that WWW has been AIR-TIGHT about ALL of his dealings since day one. I mean, we all know that WWW  more than likely orchestrates A LOT of %!@@ behind the scenes, but when has that ever been reported? On ESPN of all places? Either there is a leak in the pipe or this is a huge cloud of smoke.

But then again, that was before he was in the position that he is currently in (would would lead to more of a chance of %!@@ like this getting out).
Had to be air tight, was basically doing "illegal" work in the NCAA eyes, know that he is in the position he's in, he doesnt have to be as discreet anymore.

That's true.
Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Since when does WWW do public service (non behind the scenes work)?! 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Since he became a public agent/rep for coaches

but the Bulls can get Bosh/another star as well Dub....alot of yall are trying to do still includes waiting on next summer for Curry's contract to disappear....most of ESPN has been saying that with Lebron alone we would be a contender...just imagine how we will be with a Joe Johnson/Bosh/Allen/Korver....I think almost any additional piece will elevate us to those ECF

I still believe that Amare/Boozer/Bosh first choice is Miami (Boozer has a home there and Amare is from FL)

NOBODY is taking Deng's contract without Rose. At the very least Noah will have to be in any decent the sign and trade. it's not going to be easy for the bulls to get a max before lebron comes. buy yeah if that somehow happens i assume he would go there.

but at this point and time, the knicks have money for a 2nd max and the bulls don't.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

That's true.
Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Since when does WWW do public service (non behind the scenes work)?! 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Since he became a public agent/rep for coaches

My bad, I forgot all about that somehow...
Imagine a WWW autobiography. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Haven't read the whole thread, but Rose, Bron, Deng, Noah, Miller with a bench of Hinrich, Gibson, Alexander, Johnson, Warrick aren't winning a championship next season. Said it since day one, without a low post scoring presence the Bulls aren't going anywhere IMO. You give them Bosh/Amare/Boozer with an outside shooter, they'll be golden. I can't be the only one who thinks Bron will hinder Rose's game and development.

NOBODY is taking Deng's contract without Rose. At the very least Noah will have to be in any decent the sign and trade. it's not going to be easy for the bulls to get a max before lebron comes. buy yeah if that somehow happens i assume he would go there.

but at this point and time, the knicks have money for a 2nd max and the bulls don't.
actually teams has called for deng in the past

if the knicks get bosh or another star lebron will be a knick. I think it's that simple

i haven't heard even one of the espn "analysts" who have been pushing chicago, say that they would win a chip next year with lebron. so if he can't come win a chip right away. how is chicago a better place for him to go?

if bosh/amare or one of them doesn't want to be his sidekick then yes he will be with the bulls. he isn't going to the nets to play in Newark for 2 years. he isn't teaming with wade.i would go with a different coach than callapari though. lebron picked the last coach and that didn't go well.

I'm type upset that I'm even caught up in this back and forth but %%@* it work is slow this am...

Noone ever said that if Bosh didn't end up in NYC Bron wouldn't come there but y'all keep saying this like its being disputed.  The only thing that I've read is that if y'all were able to get them two y'all would have two killers but the rest of the roster would be some piss.  So you throwing that out there is a moot point.Charlie.  Basically all you keep point out is that you're chances are contingent on another piece that y'all don't have, not saying y'all can't get him but y'all have to go get him and y'all will have obstacles in that as well. Considering that Chicago, Miami, NJ, Houston, and T.O will be eyeing his services as well.

Not one analyst has stated that if he were to go to NYC with Bosh they'd win a title next year either so this is another moot point G, yea we all know about EC's 11 coming off next year and how that will allow y'all to manuever in next years market as well but thats NEXT year class fam. We're talking the upcoming season meaning he has to play an entire season with what he has. Furthermore I'm not saying he still won't go, but you're getting up in arms at the fact this it is as possible for him to go to CHI as it is NYC. Thats too much energy spent on the unknown G.

Seymore CAKE wrote:
Not one analyst has stated that if he were to go to NYC with Bosh they'd win a title next year either so this is another moot point G, yea we all know about EC's 11 coming off next year and how that will allow y'all to manuever in next years market as well but thats NEXT year class fam. We're talking the upcoming season meaning he has to play an entire season with what he has. Furthermore I'm not saying he still won't go, but you're getting up in arms at the fact this it is as possible for him to go to CHI as it is NYC. Thats too much energy spent on the unknown G.

and not one knick fan said he could win next year.

i don't think he could win in CHI or NYC next year.

how does the following year not matter? He isn't signing a one year contract. what don't you get about that? chicago imo is his plan B if he can't get everything situated in new york.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Haven't read the whole thread, but Rose, Bron, Deng, Noah, Miller with a bench of Hinrich, Gibson, Alexander, Johnson, Warrick aren't winning a championship next season. Said it since day one, without a low post scoring presence the Bulls aren't going anywhere IMO. You give them Bosh/Amare/Boozer with an outside shooter, they'll be golden. I can't be the only one who thinks Bron will hinder Rose's game and development.

i've been thinking that too. the bulls would be better off getting bosh or amare and using the rest of that money for shooters. that squad up there has NO shooters. ray allen would be great for the bulls. even a kyle korver

if lebron really wanted to win though he would just go team up with wade and call it a day. his ego too big to team up with wade though

We're talking the upcoming season meaning he has to play an entire season with what he has
Haven't read the whole thread, but Rose, Bron, Deng, Noah, Miller witha bench of Hinrich, Gibson, Alexander, Johnson, Warrick aren't winninga championship next season.
which is why I think those who say with Eddy "but yeah, it's another year"

well, for LeBron at this point in time in his career it's title or bust, every single season.

if waiting a year is a hanging point on going with the Knicks, the Bulls better be capable next year. Not of being just really good -- but winning it all.

you look at 2011, Knicks have Eddy's deal off the books...Bulls don't get any relief with their current roster until 2012 with Kirk's deal.

In the end, Both teams can make their case that they have the best situation for LeBron and it'd be tough to argue either way IMO.

LeBron is calling the shots this off season. He's the first dominoe. He goes, they go. Not the other way around.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Originally Posted by Proshares

i've been thinking that too. the bulls would be better off getting bosh or amare and using the rest of that money for shooters. that squad up there has NO shooters. ray allen would be great for the bulls. even a kyle korver

if lebron really wanted to win though he would just go team up with wade and call it a day. his ego too big to team up with wade though
My sentiments exactly.  Bosh and Korver would get the job done in my eyes.

Seymore CAKE wrote:

and not one knick fan said he could win next year.

i don't think he could win in CHI or NYC next year.

how does the following year not matter? He isn't signing a one year contract. what don't you get about that? chicago imo is his plan B if he can't get everything situated in new york.

If you actually took the time to read that its clearly evident I was speaking on next year since you came out as saying Chi couldn't win next year with him. I even spoke as too how you would be able to manuever in next years class, don't insult me or my intelligence I'm not one of these Johnny come lately's G.  Furthermore its not about him getting everything situated its about NY getting everything situated to court him.  You speak as if he's just come out and said I want to play in NYC and this is what I want if not I'm going here.  Noone knows what he wants or where he wants to be its all speculation 

Also If I'm not mistaken didn't I read that Donnie said he wasn't going to throw the franchises financial future/cap space away in just this free agent class and that he was looking long term??? So who knows what the organization is even thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom