Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its gonna be funny tomorrow when Lebron ends the interview like this....

Spoiler [+]
LeBron-James-at-TAO-Beach7.jpg

Hopefully he does the whole high school press conference thing and has all the hats laid out and finally picks one at the end.

That would be
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I see Bron signing a 3 year deal with an option to opt out after the 2nd, so Im sure we'll see him back on the market come 2013
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Hopefully he does the whole high school press conference thing and has all the hats laid out and finally picks one at the end.

That would be
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldn't put it past him.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ Simmons calling the televised announcement a year in advance.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ teams admittedly tanking whole seasons for players. How can anyone be a fan of that team?

Yeah, I know what my sig says but we didn't plan on winning 12 games.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Chad Ford:

Sources: LeBron James is seriously considering joining forces with Wade and Bosh in Miami. Link coming ...

Can you blame him?  !#@@ like this doesn't come up every year.  If I were him, honestly, I'd go.  That team will be just 
sick.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
At the end of the day, however, I still find it hard to believe that he would say he is leaving while doing a press conference at SVSM.

BUT...Due to it being on natioanl TV and an hour long....I can see him addressing that Akron is home blah blah blah and that this is time for him to move on with his life.   

I dunno how announcing it on tv is gunna be good for his PR. 

If he decides to go on any other team besides the Cavs he's going to look like an *+* announcing it the way he is. 

If I wasn't so desperate for the bulls to get better fast I wouldn't even want Lebron on my team cuz I just don't like Lebron as a person. 

What better way to go down as THE BEST other than defying ALL the odds and winning in Cleveland without Amer'e, Wade or Bosh?

He tried that and it doesn't work. Everybody needs another great player with them to win rings.

I just dont see him going to the heat with Wade and Bosh it just seems like fantasy basketball to me. I still think the best spot is the Bulls

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by amel223

If he decides to go on any other team besides the Cavs he's going to look like an *+* announcing it the way he is. 

My thought exactly

I disagree. I think he will take this opportunity to thank Cleveland for his time there and personally explain to the fans his reasons for leaving. I think thats better then having his agent leak his decision to the press. Now if the locals accept it or not remains to be seen...

Originally Posted by amel223

If I wasn't so desperate for the bulls to get better fast I wouldn't even want Lebron on my team cuz I just don't like Lebron as a person. 
who cares how he is as a person hes the best in the game (coming from a big Laker fan)...it doesnt matter about his personality off the court its about his game on the court...with him your team is an instant championship contender

finally please tell me youve had a full conversation with bron...if not how can you not like him as a person by what you see on what the media shows you?

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Chad Ford:

Sources: LeBron James is seriously considering joining forces with Wade and Bosh in Miami. Link coming ...
Can you blame him?  !#@@ like this doesn't come up every year.  If I were him, honestly, I'd go.  That team will be just 
sick.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
At the end of the day, however, I still find it hard to believe that he would say he is leaving while doing a press conference at SVSM.

BUT...Due to it being on natioanl TV and an hour long....I can see him addressing that Akron is home blah blah blah and that this is time for him to move on with his life.   

He's not announcing in Akron. He's announcing at a neutral site...not in any of the cities that are courting him.

On another note...Nike, Bing, U of Phoenix, Sprite, Vitamin Water, and McDonalds are all co-sponsoring the announcement.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom