Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh.gif

Ok, wow. I feel pretty bad for NY
ohwell.gif
but whatever, they got the Yankees right now, i suppose, and my dude Stoudemire
indifferent.gif
what an idiot!
So is the NBA over for other teams the next 5 years or so?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LeBron coming to my hometown, you guys are just mad that the Heat just put together what will be the NBA's greatest dynasty.

Cleveland burning his jersey:lol:. But seriously, Miami? I never thought LeBron was this desperate to win. Miami had a superstar in D-Wade and that place was rarely packed. People there are more concerned with what they're going to do after the game then attending it. There's too much camaraderie in the NBA when you team up Wade and LeBron together. All I know is Kobe is smiling and already gearing up for next season.

Have to wait and see how they play together. I think it'll work out in the East, not sure it's enough to knock Kobe off the mountain top though...(hopefully Durant can do that before the NBA Finals)
smile.gif

The burning of his jersey got me thinking... I really don't think Cleveland should boo him right away when he comes back. When they announce his name, he deserves a standing ovation. Yea he left, but he did a lot for that city in those 7 years he was there. I mean, who were the Cav before the '03 draft?
nerd.gif
Boo'ing during the game is fine once competition starts though (as mostly all teams do).

wow even broussard left! dude must've been pissed when his sources was right and he wanted lebron to stay in cleveland
laugh.gif

Have to wait and see how they play together. I think it'll work out in the East, not sure it's enough to knock Kobe off the mountain top though...(hopefully Durant can do that before the NBA Finals)
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom