Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Quote:
tupac003. ive never balled in the 4s. how is the traction on the 4s compared to the 3s?
TeamLakers
Jim Buss Is The DEVIL! Please Wake up Mr. West....​

Damn man. I just got my Lebron All-Stars off ebay. And the laces touched the velcro on the strap, and it shredded the laces so the threads are all pulled.

Oh well I might try putting in a pair of red laces in there anyway.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

^^^^ you cant i tried taking the laces off of the shoes. it sucks i know but what can you do
aim:andycrazn
<<<KON FARTING FTW!!!

Not doubting you, but why can't you, I know it seems hard just because of the design. And I know i"m not the first who tried.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

yo Ru..

where are you seated for Game 3-5 of the Finals

They need to make a commerative shoe now

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

Yo Chris, where is Fernando now? The city is a total buzz man. Sounds like tickets are not going to be cheap. I'm gonna be there for sure though. I'll keep ya posted. Time to make some serious phone calls.

I AM A "WITNESS"!!!
KDog

Check it out! www.sneakerfiles.com

where the hell is Mr FLOP FLOP FLOP?

u are now a Witness....... lol

Funk- I have to wait until tomorrow

Kev- I don't care what they run
AMEX said membership has its privledges lol

..... and yes there will be a commerative shoe....... :smile:
smile.gif
Quote:
Dont Hide in A Closet... Be a Man.. Address Me in Person....

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

you should save your money on game 5, since the spurs are gonna sweep the lebrons anyway.

EDIT - :smh:
smh.gif
peace.
please excuse me,
i'm wacktose intolerant.​

My friend is going to get me a ticket..hopefully..

I'll see you there, because i am positive i will be at atleast one game.hhaha...AMEX rocks....i use it all the time when i buy tickets...

Quote:
you should save your money on game 5, since the spurs are gonna sweep the lebrons anyway
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

I think it'll be a decent series, but Spurs in 6. And yeah, Nike should do something to commemorate this Finals appearance. The kid is a beast lol

I guess sizetwelve is going to join the other "predictor".. lol

go and buy a witness tee....
Quote:
Dont Hide in A Closet... Be a Man.. Address Me in Person....

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

I don't think ANYONE realizes how excited the folks at NIKE are.. I could hear cheering from the East Coast....

I really HOPE they will go about this one the right way.... OHHHH how they can do a few special things for this series.. FOR REAL...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Quote:
I don't think ANYONE realizes how excited the folks at NIKE are.. I could hear cheering from the East Coast....
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
I really HOPE they will go about this one the right way.... OHHHH how they can do a few special things for this series.. FOR REAL...
:wink:
wink.gif
check out: nikelebron.net

i dont really care if the cavs lose this one so long as this opens the floodgates for lebron&consistent playoff success.hope this trip to the finals is the first of many.i bet nike releases a comemorative shoe for every game lebron wins in the finals.
"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

Back
Top Bottom