Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

256892112.jpg

256892106.jpg

256892077.jpg

256892075.jpg

256892065.jpg
Team Philippines
Member No.58

If they do release a commemorative shoe, I hope it's the ZLIV and not the Soldiers. I don't have anything against the Soldiers, but I just think the ZLIV is a better looking sneaker. Who knows, they may decide to drop the Fruity Pebbles :D
happy.gif
. . . but that's probably a stretch. :frown:
frown.gif

You can't blame me for wishing though. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
A Free XBOX360 for $1.

sckid20 is back!​

ya i am excited to see lebron win it and this new shoe come out it should be nice!!

where do you cat's get all these pe's and school edition kicks

someone pm me if you're looking to sell any of yours :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CP3
Team DC/MD/VA
CAP CITY-804

Does anyone think these fairfaxes are nice they are a size 10 Get At me $$$$$$$

Like to thank m mom for the shelf for the shoes Lets go lebro Finals MVP Lebron nation will begin!!!!!!

^^^^ i dont know what those jordan 18's are doing there i was 15 a really bad purchase please dont shun me sneaker God's

so who is gonna be at the games? i have my season tickets so ill be at 3 and 4 AND 5. i refuse to miss a game. if anyones there (ru) I wouldnt be opposed to getting some heat you guys are bored with. I was there last night and it was insanity on those city streets. cant wait for the next games
Official Cleveland Cavaliers Gameday Post-writer

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown,Wesley, Pollard,Pavlovic,D.Jones​

I would love to see the Orange HWC released to the public. They are the best Lebron IV in my opinion.

Witness

Great pics again, Tsikenjoy. Is that a size 7 in the Pebbles I see? Great find if so. What's the other size in the pic?

It really is a shame that Team Lebron needed to market it's Soldiers during the playoffs. I can only imagine the IV heat that could have been unleashed on us in the coming weeks.

^^^^3Stripes, Not knockin' your opinion at all, but could you elaborate on why you think the CTK and Fairfax (home and away) are gross colorways? Thanks in advance.
13 different LeBron IV colorways.....and counting!

I hate red/yellow on a sneaker together. Especially that VIBRANT red with that yellow. Mcdonald's is not the way to go...

Switch the yellow to black and you have a hot sneaker...

I hate the outsole color on the CTK. White outsole would be amazing...
Gilbert Arenas PEs Size 13
PM For Details

WOW..... WOW....... WOW :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX