Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

MAN i its hard or damn near impossible for me to find some PE's in my sz i need to make some friends with some connects lol
THE RAIDER NATION​
Return To Glory

Quote:
Just curious does anyone know what Headphones Bron is using?
:smokin
smokin.gif
NBA FINALS... I AM THERE... ARE YOU???
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

I need a hat like that to match with my b-days
Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

Yeah... I saw that and the Finals Tee... you can keep the Boobie shirt.... :rofl:
roll.gif
NBA FINALS... I AM THERE... ARE YOU???
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

so....is there a special lebron iv shoe to commemorate his 1st finals? if so, when is it droppin'?

thanks.

I Love lebron and everything but is it me or are those short/sweats gay? There like caprees

Team Yankees

Im rockin the gold joints today in honor of LBJ's 1st Finals game. Im really happy he made it so early in his career...I just hope he can continue to make thrips there with some form of regularity
Keep Rid and Rashard in Seattle​

finals lebrons? anyone? bueller?
WTB:All size 12::Stutter Steps,Air Presto,Portugal AF1,Cool Grey 3s,Air Zoom URL Baseball Edition

damn this thread had slowed down alot. but i hope when lebron wins they will come out a shoe. hopefully the dunkmans!!!!and it better be "the real" ones rudolph and rock saw!!
aim:andycrazn
<<<KON FARTING FTW!!!

Here's Mr. Fernando running off at the gums again!! I can't wait till you eat those words just like you did with the Pistons. Why all the hate for the Cavs? I got it... jealous right... Keep on hating my friend!
KDog

Check it out! www.sneakerfiles.com

^ And itll be answered, theyll win.

If i am not wrong, navy soliders again.
Team Yankees

Quote:
ALL Red Upper
with a Gold Midsole and
Navy Sole..
Gold Upper Straps
Red Upper Strap Trim
Gold Lace Straps