Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

^ Funniest @#%$ I have heard when I wear the Pebb's? In georgetown in Feb three "Preppie" folks asked me ( since I wasn't wearing shorts and all you could see was the midsole and bottoms)... " are those the spring line of PRADA's???? @#%$???

lol
NBA FINALS... I AM THERE... ARE YOU???​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

From Darren Rovell (sportsbiz.cnbc.com) (grading bronbron's endorsement deals)

Quote:
The reason Nike doesnt get an A is that, aside from the great anticipation the night before the launch of his first signature shoe, there hasnt been a whole lot of buzz around the Air Zoom LeBron franchise. Thats different from when theres a new Air Jordan or Jordan retro shoe, which blows away LeBron's shoes on the numbers.

While were on Jordan, the brands line of apparel is amazing and fresh. Nike hasnt been able to sell LeBrons gear and insiders tell me the only reason why a limited amount of stuff is on the shelves is so the major retailers dont lose political power with Nike HQ. Thats not good enough for the $90 million price tag for LeBron.
a new thread for this, but since this one was already here i just put it in here
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Smith, Davis, Gore...​
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

nice, but haven't they been wearing the navy alternates?

can't remember the last time i've seen the cavs in crimson.
peace.
please excuse me,
i'm wacktose intolerant.​

LeBron wearing the Remix PE during today's practice:

fullj.getty-73874826ab007_practice_2_53_51_pm.jpg
check out: nikelebron.net

^ RU I agree with you.... just wanted to post what was there....

Quote:
While were on Jordan, the brands line of apparel is amazing and fresh.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Smith, Davis, Gore...
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While were on Jordan, the brands line of apparel is amazing and fresh.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when I read this I damn near spit water out all over my desk at work
:lol:
laugh.gif
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Gobe14,
DEF TAKE YOUR B-DAYS TO A SHOE REPAIR PLACE THEY CAN FIX ANY THING!. i think the straps can be saved. if not just wear the shoes with jeans and no one will ever know. :frown:
frown.gif
The scuffs may not be the same case through. :frown:
frown.gif
maybe look for some paint in that color or very simliar 2 it. u get mad props because u bought the shoes to play basketball in, not just to store in your closet for 15 years.lololol. so that means wear and tear will happen.
in awhile u wont even care that the shoes dont look quote UNquote "DEAD STOCK". :lol:
laugh.gif

remember u guyS..... "shoes are made to be wore".
so eventually they'll get torn.
:D
happy.gif

Has there been an

ALL Red Upper
with a Gold Midsole and
Navy Sole..
Gold Upper Straps
Red Upper Strap Trim
Gold Lace Straps
Navy Booty
Navy Swooshwith Red Trim
Navy heel Tab

When I say Red.. I mean Wine...
Navy Blue Vents....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Got these at the camarillo outlet with the case for 89.99

dscf1374gq5.jpg

dscf1375fu1.jpg

dscf1376fd0.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
Jim Buss Is The DEVIL! Please Wake up Mr. West....​

preciate it lakes... Yea it was 2-3 time for me to play in them, I can live with the scuffs but the strap is what kills me! I took it to a repair shop said he is going to do the best he can. Hopefully he does it pretty good but ill post a pic when I get it back.... Pz

BP, your latest PSs look really nice, and I could definitely see those hit production. I like the white
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

Man time to fire up the grill!!!! Its playoff time!!!!!
WANTED AF1 Delta Storm, Retro IV white/cement/black,Lebron II black b-day edition.all sz13

today i un-ds my white/navy LBIV and today is the day i learn whats zoom air really is.... i love it!

i want to know if the Lebron II lows are full zoom air too?.. how about the new lebron low ST is it the same with Lebron II or IV?

Team Pacific Northwest​

Back
Top Bottom