Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

How did that happen?
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby ,Carter, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith, Wafer​

I grabbed a pair of IVs for bballing since i wanted to try the foamposite technology .Did anyone go true to size with these? Im a true 10 and i got a 10, but for some reason they are so damn tight on the upper area. Has anyone cut those upper straps to loosen things up? Just curious what you guys did.

Gobe14, someone run over those with a lawnmower? LOL.

Def take them to a shoe repair man. He can prolly sew the upper as well as find or mix the correct paint to touch up the toe. Especially if he works on ladies dress shoes. Many women like to have them repaired & those come in many many materials & colors.

SidelineApparel.com - Brand New Design, Same Great ServiceCheck the Coupon Sticky to save yourself 25% OFF

lol ... Was playing tonight and guy landed on top and ripped the strap.... Not sure how I did the scuffs..... Thanks for the help.

Quote:
Could someone take a pic. of the Pebble sole to look something this photo
lbj4_family_size2-06.jpg
check out: nikelebron.net

Thanks, but something a little closer , and on a white backdrop. Like this for example:

010516-4.jpg
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby ,Carter, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith, Wafer​

LoL, well I could do that too...

Sz. 14 anyone...Ha
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Definately, that is amazing. Thanks a ton.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

BP's Dunkmans are better than the Garbage released... lol... and the Oilers are FIRE!!!
NBA FINALS... I AM THERE... ARE YOU???​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

BP, that Laker's colorway is soooo clean. Props. I would love to see your art work in Vector graphics. Using Vector Graphics would allow people to see your designs in 3D and allow users to spin them any which way at will. Either way, great skills sir.
13 different LeBron IV colorways.....and counting!

The fruity pebbles are still my favorite colorway of this shoe. :pimp:
pimp.gif

DUB
Let's talk about time travelin', rhyme javelin', somethin' mind unravelin'
GET DOWN!

^ Sweet pic bib10...but can I have the Pebbles with the white sole? :wink:
wink.gif
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

I;ve been wearing my pebbles like they have been goin out of style... and it's funny.. because I forget I am wearing them most times when I am out..

And people THINK they see or recognize the joint... but just don't know.. but then.. when my 14 month old daughter is wearing Heat too.. you never know what they are thinkin!! lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Back
Top Bottom