Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

It was ugly but I was glad I was able to go to the game (THANKS Robby!). Ended up running into T.O., Bobby Huggins (Ex-Cincy coach), and Braylon Edwards too. My brother is a huge Browns fan so he was excited to meet him and get a picture with him. Here's a few pics from the game.
259842767.jpg
259842777.jpg

259842781.jpg
259842988.jpg

KDog

Check it out! www.sneakerfiles.com

How much are the NYC (lol not all star) Graffiti ones going for right now in like an 11.5?

EDIT: 700$ on FCLA? Please tell me they're going for less...

WANTED: Columbia XI NDS/Worn Size 11

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Who else thinks Nike handled Lebron being in the Finals horribly? Sure they got swept but Nike seemed like they had no interest in him being in the Finals at all

They probably knew that the cavs had no chance after game 1. The top five teams in the west couldve beat the cavs in a severn game series.

Haha tighhttt.

I just picked up them gold 20-5-5's, I need to flip them :smile:
smile.gif
RIP ISS
2007 members = Straightwacky.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Ok I got a question, today when I got home from work I found a box of lebron vinyl figures with all of them inside: kid, business, etc. I never ordered them from anywhere and I don't know why I would receive this??

Quote:
Ok I got a question, today when I got home from work I found a box of lebron vinyl figures with all of them inside: kid, business, etc. I never ordered them from anywhere and I don't know why I would receive this??
:wink:
wink.gif

^^Funny, that's the second person I have heard that from in the last 2 weeks. My buddy ordered some shoes from Eastbay and they sent him the full set of Lebron figures and 2 extra pairs of Jordans and didn't charge him. Lucky bastard!
KDog

LOL... wow... thats a nice pickup.. the one you dont expect....
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!!​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

yeah it's weird because it says eastbay sent them, and i ordered billabong boardshorts two days ago and last night I received these lebron's figures

Kdog I hope you didn't pay for them seats cause they are wayyyy up. I like to be close to the action cause if not I rather just see it on tv.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

how the @#%$ did you get so many pairs of fruity pebbles tsikenjoy

any info about these i heard they might come out as an online release i need those in my life

Yes I did pay for them and the seats were great. Don't hate because I was at the game and you have been at home since the second round stroking yourself. I love the haters! Let's you know your doing it right.
KDog

DANG tsiken, another Fruity...that's your 3rd pair!!!

SWEET!!!
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

OK BP.... lol... time to ease off the designs... lol.... go out and get some sun... lol j/k
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!!​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Back
Top Bottom