i ll take an 11 in that hwc aswell....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

here is another pic of the famous Orange HWC:
releases-orange.jpg
check out: nikelebron.net

LOL let me juss post pics then no intention to sell i an do that right?????? i dont wanna get bullied because of my lack of posts no intention to sell juss a pair of nycs for people who dont own them to gawk at LOL

^ He said he doesnt want to sell them?? He was just showing them to people like me who wish they had a pair.
Team Yankees

Does anyone know how pair's of All-Star Game Graffiti's without and with the '23' stitched on the front were made? 240+? Thanks in advance :D
happy.gif

t I was wondering the exact same thing.

Just like his last repost.

Oh well. The Kings English is a lost art I suppose.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

^^^ Hmm...aren't you the same guy on ISS that kept posting those NYC's, Lebron Fairfax, Lebron sample Biz and nothing else or maybe you have another pair(s) BUT felt you're like RU and others in terms of Lebron PEs :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

ok....who bought that svsm away and CTK home for $350 a piece in a sz 11.......?????

i was gonna grab them....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

i really want a pair of nyc graffiti
how much are they running for in 11.5

Looking for Atmos Elephant Air Max 1 Size 11.5 DS

Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

This guy is funny. If I post up the PM convo we had when he tried to sell me those NYC's about 3 weeks ago. Kid wanted me to send him $500 w/o asking about size or condition. When I did ask he said his price jumped up to $600 because I want to be "picky". LOL Acting like it's a 1/1 pair or something.

I really would like to get the B-Days, but on NDC they have a sz. 15 (I wear a sz. 14) would that be too big of a difference in size for Foam?

Anyone...

P.S. Well now I am torn. I love the Playoff Remix IV, and the B-Day IV's. NDC has the B-Day's for $99+ Shipping and Uptempo has the Remix now for $109 shipped...What is a guy to do...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby ,Carter, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith, Wafer​

^ Foams run big so that 15 will probably be huge for you.

Get the Remix.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

who knows where i can cop the orange hwcs!!! i know they are out there. id love to be able to just talk to someone that knew anything. thanks

do yall really think 600 for the NYc's is askin for so much number 1 there a 9.5 only pe that comes in a case all other pe's dont have a box, how many nyc pe's think gonna drop think it gonna be like the highschools or the remixes I dont think so but 500 sounds like he know hes gettin ova on me to how quick he is to offer 500 dollars 4 my shoes what do yall think??????

I think you should keep to your self Young Buck.

YES you can get PEs in a Box if they are Lebrons. A True PE is a size in the actual shoe of the player. In this case Lebron does NOT wear a 9.5 and probably hasn't since he was in 8th Grade.. so unless you have a PE from back then.. ease up my man.

In other news...don't try to sell on here anymore as there are rules against it and the last thing this thread needs is someone tryin to mess it up.

As for those looking for Orange HWCs ...no they aren't out there .....yet. I am not even sure they will make a run of them. Right now there are only a few samples. Believe me.. I HAVE to have them.. and hope they do come out before the Summer Sun sets...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

izzo83- time to ease up.... this type of posting and questioning others is what got you banned on ISS.......

ORANGE HWC's :evil:
devil.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Back
Top Bottom