Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

^^^ thata great question, i still want those kicks! can anyone PM on how i could find out who to talk to, so that i could find a pair, (the pair?) i really think that they exist however, and i want to get my hands on them.

i just bought a size 12.5 of the Birthday LeBrons off Swoosh. Anyone think they might get more cause the 12.5 just popped up out of no where
Lookin For
AM 95 Supreme Animal Pack (Safari) Sz 12 or 11.5 DS
AM 95 Tuxedo Sz 12 DS
AFI All Star 06 Sz 11.5 DS

^ ya come to think of it,i havent seen anyone post pics of them? There has been a lot of talk about them and how much people want them. Ya would someone post the pics if they own a pair and how much you got them for?
Team Yankees

4qi5ocy.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i just wanted to see what the going rate was, i don't think i can afford them though :frown:
frown.gif

... honestly does anybody know of any other iv lebrons. hey Edd247 whats good. what happened with the 1's black blue
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Sure is relatively quiet on here these days eh?

What will it take to get things going again?

Pics of the Orange HWC?
Pics of Original Dunkmans?

What will it take?

Or is it time to move on to the V's?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Damn I wish I was a size 13. Not a bad price at all for 300. That's your size aint it B1lly?
WANTED: Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 Laser Size 11(Black/Maize) KOBE

The HWC's on flight club don't have 23 on the straps though .... still no Dunkman sightings (minus the 1 size 12 that was up a couple weeks back).

EBAY

Silver Surfers, do they really exist...?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​
TEAMMARVEL​

^prices of remixes on ebay are decent.i've seen a couple sell for $109.shipping exclusive of course
"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

Rock- holla at me .... got a name to add to the list before our trip..... lol

Quote:
Silver Surfers, do they really exist...?
:evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Back
Top Bottom