Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Let Kobe ruin his own shoe by those ID's. LeBron, if you're listening. I beg you, by the love of God, DON'T ID YOUR SHOES!!!!

BTW- thanks RUDOLPH1996 and PO2345 for taking me in as your red headed step child.

Had to strongarm mi amigo for these.
268032508.jpg
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

Quote:
Let Kobe ruin his own shoe by those ID's.

How is he ruining them? How is people getting their favorite shoes in colors they couldn't get either because they were never made or they don't have the money to buy them bad for the sneaker? I'm as much of a purist as anyone but I don't see how ID's ruin a sneaker....

NO, I'd play around w/ the array of 3 colors probably offered. Hmmm, should I pick the varsity red or graphite black, or maybe the snow white. Again, its nice to think of hypotheticals. On the other hand, BP the owner is THAT DUDE for id's.

PS- I have no creativity and color blind(figuratively speaking).
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

I love the LB IV. I wish they were a little lighter but they are great shoes. I would like to see them on ID. I think it's a matter of opinion if the shoe is ruined. At the end of the day, the weight of the LB IV ruined it. That's my opinion. I might scoop those all whites for 60$ though.
COOK # 45

^^^^^4fitness, agreed, ID'ing the LBJ IV is the least of it being ruined. If the weight of the shoe could be shaved and be an option for the ID, yes I would ID the LBJ IV. Next question.....?
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

BP, I will get that to ya over the weekend.... same set up as before.... :D
happy.gif
The Unofficial 5th Horseman
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

BP

waiting for your suprise artwork soon!!!!
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::. .:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
_________
All things Lebron, check out:
www.lebrontalk.com

I wouldnt mind a Lebron IV ID though i would have to assume since retail for a regular pair is 150 then the ID would be at least 175 which is pretty high for some people but i guess if the colors and ID options are nice people will still buy them.

shouts to ABT and Ru for the help...

Family Size 11 didnt turn out quite like i wanted it but threw it on a T to see what it'd look like...

anyways
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
BP

^ LOL.. that would never fly here in MD/DC/VA.. lol But, TEAMLEBRONSZ11 tees....

I will take mine like the sig below sir
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

i agree, they're not a good look. it seemed better in theory then it turned out in reality.

i'll work in something else, maybe...
BP

Make a Black/Crimson one and I'll be pretty content... You want me to try this too? :\
ohwell.gif
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
Looking for Band-Aid Dunk SB in 11 PM Me​

Back
Top Bottom