Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

:wow:
eek.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

Another Classic BP!!!!!!! Those letters/graphics are designed like the CAVS uni's
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

if you guys really want Tees printed i suggest you find someone who has actually done it before...

so if someone wants to step up and organize everything, maybe contact Crisone or something, let me know and i'll send the logo your way...

ALSO, what colors?

Cavs
HWC?
Dunkman?
BP

You can join Team Lebron if you wear a SZ11.

Yeah, I would love a Black/Crimson colorway and a Dunkman colorway. I think we should ask crisone on how to print tees.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
Looking for Nike Shox XT in 10.5/11 PM Me​

Yeah, you gotta be Size 11. We have to cut down on the variant teams.
I just got my Black/Crimsons in the mail... The box is huge compared to other Nike boxes...
Team Logic
teamdecepticon

Nice T21D.
I'd like both of those Black tees. Could you make one in a Black/Crimson (Just replace the gold with crimson)?
Team Logic
teamdecepticon

i'm a size 11. can i join?
Looking for Lebron AZG (First Games) or Lebron 3 All Stars. Need both in a size 11.

OK here's the deal...

There arent any quality print shops where I live so SOMEBODY else would have to do the actually printing/selling/etc...

You guys decide between yourselves if any of you would be able to do it. i will send the logo to them and they would do whatever. I dont know the proccess...

We would also need to know how many people actually want and WOULD BUY

I know i would be down to get all three.

discuss...

BP

I say black tees for all of them.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon

Anyone have a clean .jpeg or .gif of the dunkman logo alone?

Thanks.
Do you shop online a eBay.com, FinishLine.com, iTunes Store? If so then sign up and get cash back for shopping at those stores and more @......

Take down that Team Lebron Sz9 sig right now. :smile:
smile.gif
Team Logic
teamdecepticon

whats with all the teams. i dont get it. anyways why cant there just be a team lebron 8-15 haha. anyways just got my first shipment from ndc with my 47 dollar lebron iv!!! woot woot, cant wait for the other two IVs and my other shoes!!! cant beat 20% off and free shipping with the most expensive shoes being only 47 bucks (lebron iv and aj xx2).
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

JMD- go back to the first page of the posts... I think all of those IV's we have posted throughout the past year are in pictures....
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Alright cool, checking that out right now.

Should we just start handing out the Team Lebron Sz11 sigs to anyone that want to join? Or will they have to prove themselves?
Patience young grasshoppers. (You guys are PMing me already?)
Team Logic
teamdecepticon

Back
Top Bottom