Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Just go these last night. Sunday night? yup!
268728554.jpg
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

BP...if i know it's only for sz11 team, i will not send u the photo. just kidding!

Very creative design! do you use indesign or A.I?
any sz9 tee too? lol
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::. .:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
_________
All things Lebron, check out:
www.lebrontalk.com

yeah i thought you might be a little angry about the sz11, lol.

i actually did the whole thing in PS, i have illustrator but dont know how to use it.

im taking a graphic design class this semester, which starts in about a month, so im hoping that will help.
BP

another old pic but since BP was doing tee's :wink:
wink.gif
Dunkman IV's >:
mad.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
Neon Brothern
:pimp:
pimp.gif
The Unofficial 5th Horseman
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

kevin garnett is getting traded to the celtics yeah . ITS OVA FOR LEBRON NOW PEIRCE, ALLEN AND GARNETT 2008 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP

I am still salty that I didn't pick up that shirt in NYC. The one I did get is still in the bag!

I don't think the league will allow the game to played with three balls, because they won't be passing it to each other!
The only teams coming out on top from the east:
1. Cavs
2. Pistons
3. Heat
and everybody else

RU- I need that dunkman tee like I need another hole in my head.
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

Heat are going to come out on top? You're joking right?
Should I just PS an image and you guys can stick it onto a tee?
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
Looking for Band-Aid Dunk SB in 11 PM Me​

I got a nasty PM from m3forlife, alot of expletives added in for effect. You would think I had Nostradamus' powers. Just for grins and for m3forlife, the Chicago Bulls will rise from the ashes and relive the glory days of Michael Jordan. NOT!
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

So sorry my friends, I've been gone for a minute. Basketball camps with no Niketalk access... It's truly sad.

Tomorrow I'm off to MJ camp in Santa Barbara so let me see what I missed cause I don't think I'll have internet there.

Those Photoshops were sick. I liked them all.

JD my old buddy, you finally got your IVs? That is awesome to hear. I still wish we could have split the Grafs... Maybe in another life time?

Rock, your going with a Team11 sig? Good to hear why am I not in on this??? JD me and Rock is where it started. Now everywhere you look on NT people have cause a TeamLebron11 sig. I thought that was cute.

Well what did I miss? And someone PM me the Team 11.
TEAMMLLH​
More Love; Less Hate
You know my Real Name's Trip by now, don't you?

Haha, if you find another pair Trippin we can still split them!
Ask BP for the Size11 sig. I'm in a process of making a tee. :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
Looking for Band-Aid Dunk SB in 11 PM Me​

Brian BOP BOP BOP- seriously fall back... lol
Its August and your proclaiming a championship for the Celtics. Who can they beat in the West? and last time I check what looks good on paper doesn't result in championships ( I.e. Malone,Shaq,Kobe,Payton and before that Barkley,Hakeem,Drexler and Pippen)

Last time I checked Ray,Paul and Kevin have never been to a FINAL and only Pierce and Garnett have even PLAYED in a conference final...

Now, back to shoes- Any of the sz 11 heads out there PM me.... I now have an extra set of Venom(white swoosh) and Stormtrooper PE's.... smh... NEVER PICK @#%$ UP FOR "friends"

Which are Venoms and Stormtroopers?
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
Looking for Nike Shox XT in 10.5/11 PM Me​

BP.. Id rock the shirt.. less the Fam Size 11.. but with a Small Fruity colored Dunkman in the Center Chest

BP .. your already out of the Team 11.. what the hell?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​

shows that you can't read as my statement referred to both Pierce and Garnett making conference finals... BUT NOT THE FINALS

Spend more time reading and less time BOP BOP BOP'n

And mad?? lol... dude.... fall back... I have been to the Finals ... u?? on NT looking at my pics.....
Find a new bandwagon to jump on.... jump off
LOL Celtics fan now? weren't u a Pistons rider? Then Spurs?
I only recognize PO2345, TD and Spursniperseven as Spurs fans

Rock, im still on the team, just waitin for the variant teams to die off...

edit:

i was thinking, why not drop the size?

i was bored so did this for EVERYBODY.

BP

IMHO
, KG going to boston doesnt make the celtics instant champions.. i think proclaiming them the champions next season is a little too lofty.. they can reach the eastern conference finals and win there (BECAUSE of how weak the east is).. BUTing five and good players coming off the bench to win the championship over the celtics..

this is just my opinion.. like they say, to each his own..

Back
Top Bottom