Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Since we can't satisfy everyone, especially the size factor, why not put the man's size instead.

T E A M L E B R O N S I Z E 1 6
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

I'm fine with that T2... But then I don't want to hand out sigs to whoever wants them anymore.

I couldn't find the Stormtroopers or Venoms in the first post. Pictures please!
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
Looking for Nike Shox XT in 10.5/11 PM Me​

That sounds like the GR colorways with subtle changes, so I'll stick to finding OSU Aways. People help me out. :smile:
smile.gif
Team Logic
teamdecepticon

check my sig. I hope that can satisfy everone. oh ooh, here come the arrows and cow dung coming @ me :x
sick.gif
TEAM LEBRON SZ 16​

Why are people catching feelings about sizes? :lol:
laugh.gif
FOR SALE: Size 11 Nike Air Talaria, Khaki/Curry Colorway, DEADSTOCK. $85 shipped.​
TEAM-AF-ONE

^^^^^Look at this guy, just because your a size 11, what are you a SIZE ELITIST? :tongue:
tongue.gif
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Back to the shirts...there are a handful of websites that will let you upload your own image, and they will with digitally print or screenprint it on any kind of shirt you want. Pirce is about $20 shipped, unless you buy more, then the price comes down a little per shirt. If BP doesn't mind sharing the image, everyone can create their own shirt in any color they want.

Ready to pay top dollar for Lebron PEs (Dunkmans especially) in size 9 or 9.5!!!

mannyomar22, I would rather not pay that much for a shirt... And normally those websites only let you use like pre-set 16 colors... I didn't look hard so don't quote me on this.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon

So I'm bored today, and I thought I'd look back at the first page of this thread. First off, that joint almost shut down my computer! :lol:
laugh.gif
2yy6zw5.jpg

If Nike would've released this instead of the joints they did release, clearance racks wouldn't even be in the discussion. RIDICULOUS!!!! :wow:
eek.gif
FOR SALE: Size 11 Nike Air Talaria, Khaki/Curry Colorway, DEADSTOCK. $85 shipped.​
TEAM-AF-ONE

that red is a little bright too for the gr.... i think those are just samples.
Looking for Lebron AZG (First Games) or Lebron 3 All Stars. Need both in a size 11.

Quote:
If Nike would've released this instead of the joints they did release, clearance racks wouldn't even be in the discussion. RIDICULOUS!!!
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​

Quote:
Am I confused? Do these just look different because of the flash?

No you're right, I remember someone saying those samples are varsity red rather than crimson. Definitely very nice.

I prefer the released version but I know not much other people do. :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Logic
teamdecepticon

Double post, peep the sig please.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
LOOKING FOR LEBRON PEs/GRs IIIs and IVs SZ 10.5-11 PM ME​

PM replied andycrazn, hope to get a reply soon!
Team Logic
teamdecepticon

No electricbamboo, and there's only 1 real
Team Logic
teamdecepticon

i want a pair of dunkman 2s so bad. i bet alpha's pair are beaters now since he has all the heat and dunkmans are like nothin to him..

hey i want in team size 11. anyone help me out? i would also be interested in the shirts as well.
Looking for Lebron AZG (First Games) or Lebron 3 All Stars. Need both in a size 11.

This is officially my last post with the team sig. I was the first to say "How long until we see a Team Lebron Size 11 sig" as a complete joke, and when I saw that BP ran with it I cracked up and had to have it. Now, it has just gone too far.

On a side note, great job on those logo's BP!
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Back
Top Bottom