Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

blackcat im lookin at the stores in ur mall and the only sports store u have is kids foot locker? which store would it be in?

I know this is a long shot but does anyone know where I can find a pair of CTK Aways in a size 9.5? Here's a pic...

040570.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM corNhuskers​

^^^^I actually had enough patience to read the whole thing. That was a waste of 10 seconds of my life.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

^^^^^Ouch! that hurt for about a second. Give your cap key a rest mi amigo. Next

BP the owner- nice renditions of the 4's. I thought you might have been under the weather when you did the "Duke" 4's

Tupac003- Nice fairfaxes, et.al and nicely priced too boot!There's more PE's in your size from a seller I know. Unless you bought from the same guy. It seems the price's you quoted might be his stuff. LMK and I'll pm his ebay seller name.

I see I'm having an exchange with a product of our public school system here. Everyone, pay attention. I present to you our future leaders of our nation.

People usually resort to name calling when they can't defend themselves on a theoretical basis.
I've been called an idiot, a fool, and a culero. Ignorance is bliss my friend and you're one happy camper. Google that!

Brian Fernando- your lebron post was worthless, you really didnt say anything, and you shouldnt come on here calling out members who have been around for awhile....and i notice you laid off the caps....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Don't get mad. I wouldn't say I'm intellectual. I just like to read books and things that interest me. I also think before opening my mouth spewing non-sensical thoughts. I'm bored with you. Good day and god bless on your future endeavors.

^nick just grab me a diet coke, i ll paypal you later....lol

and i ll hit C2 too up later...
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Back
Top Bottom