Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

BillyHoyle- you don't want me to kill you with my rhetoric either do you? LOL. I get a thrill out of this. Who's next Sho3tym, you want a piece of me too! :rofl:
roll.gif
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Fred, if anything i was agreeing with you, and i may be around San Antonio around x-mas, so watch out.....this guy comes in here, with 230+ posts, calling shots....just absurd....

Are my posts worthwhile to NT?

Well who determines if a post is worthwhile? If you are that judge then NikeTalk is in serious trouble....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

are the lebron IV's done? does that mean we wont see as many PE's again? since ohio state gets lebrons, ar ethey gonna rock the V's upcomin season or the IV's? i need a pair of the away OSU's. someone please post a pic

Those are mine. Sz. 13. Worn often. Not ever for sale, just posting the pic as you asked.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

BOP BOP BOP WILL NEVA REST

If I have something to say about it, it shall.

Get all your posts in now. Mr. Bop Bop Bop.

>*BOPBanned*<

Those are sick Billy. Has there ever been a picture of those posted before? If so I completely missed it. Good looks on wearing them too.

^ not sure

Here's the mid-strap detail (um...don't think I'm cuttin these ones off :lol:
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

Wow....I am in love. I love that red upper, and paired with the silver they are just ridiculous. I am not an OSU fan in the least, but I would rock those like there is no tomorrow! Part of that might be because I am salty that I can't wear the China's that are sitting in my closet and I love the red.

did the IV's ever come out with a pair for Oregon? they would look hot with the all black with the green and yellow soles. something like the sprites would be smokin

I was going to ask that same question. Venom's with the O on the straps and some yellow on the sole would be pretty sick.

Back
Top Bottom