Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

here's an away IV from awhile back...

i'll work on some home's and some III's and get them up in a bit.

---------edit---------

im a little rusty in PS, been working in Illustrator lately.

anyways, here's some stuff...

whites

greens

III's

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
BP

I like the 4 home and aways and the 3 homes. Redeeming yourself sir. JK. I have no PS skills whatsoever.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

3 Homes are awesome....i would love a pair...
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

How rare are the LEBRON BIG GAME CHALLENG'S? i have a pair and some dude wants the bag bad lol is it that serious?
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS

i have both the challenge china's and the numbered regular release. i think the challenge ones are rarer because they were not numbered and were marked as promo. however to most they are one in the same. the color was also a little different on the challenges to the regular release. which bag did you get with your challenge shoes? some were sent out with the vegas bags and some were sentout with the china bags.
LOOKING FOR NIKE LEBRON AZG FIRST GAMES IN A SIZE 11. PM ME!!!

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1

that's the actual china bag. the shoes are rarer but the bag was released at niketown ny i think, but i'm not sure of quantities.
LOOKING FOR NIKE LEBRON AZG FIRST GAMES IN A SIZE 11. PM ME!!!

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1

I have the Challenges, still haven't been able to bring myself to wear them because of how rare they are. Although if I don't get some OSU's soon, I am going to rock them during this season with my Buckeye gear, it's a close enough match.

Zach, pretty sure all the players did get them. I think they will be wearing the IV's again this season, but at some point I'm sure they will get the V's.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

just a thought, but dont be surprised if OSU will be wearing Soldiers to start the season....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

^^^^ I thought the prices on them(OSU home) were a bit too much. Poofu- thanks but no thanks, maybe next time

A good friend of mine decided to give me small trinket of appreciation. Anybody have any info?
282976365.jpg

282976363.jpg

282976360.jpg
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

T21D

i saw the auction on ebay
it said "Wood box from Foot Locker display last year. Features various quotes from Lebron James. Drawer pulls out a little bit but is not made to close all the way."
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::. .:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
_________
All things Lebron, check out:
www.lebrontalk.com

Back
Top Bottom