Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Has anybody seen any fake B-day IV's yet? Just wondering cause I don't think I've seen any.............yet!

^^^ you sound like you really want that to happen.
im really surprised on the fakes though.
aim:andycrazn
<<<KON FARTING FTW!!!

Quote:
Elevators
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

^^^Why would anybody want that to happen? Just surprises me not to see any. And that's a great thing!

wow---I love the IV's....think they're my favorite thus far.

Now all I need to do is get my hands on some!!!!!
and on a sidenote if you know where I can find some '94 Nike Air Missions---oh no wait, I'VE ALREADY COPPED A PAIR!!! YAY ME!

TEAM SCAR
**be prepared for the coup of the century**

The SOOOOUUUUUL Train
**Messes wit' Hendrix to Kendricks--JT kill that jive!**

I hope alot of regular consumers didn't see that comment by Lebron. I guess B.F. didn't tell them they may try and release more kicks IV's.

I think the IV is one of few shoes that can be released thruout Lebron's Career as Lifestyle shoes and with correct marketing of the other shoe; do very very well.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

when is the campus trip?- I got some @$w+ to say........ lol

Rock-
Hell with a lifestyle IV release.... the summer is ahead of us and this IV line STILL has life if "folks" would liiiiSSTEN ... SMH.....
(Nike- Remember the AZK1/81pts- don't make the same mistake back to back years)

PO- it would take only 2 shoes quickstriking between now(Eastern Conf Finals) and the World Championships in August that would restore the disappointment of this Spring's "recalls".. lol

* and I aint talk'n bout Pebbs, HWC or Dunkmans dammit!!!* lol
[
After Me.....There Is None

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

dops thread fellas ..... :smokin
smokin.gif

I have one question pertaining to lebrons in general .. I came across a mom & pops recently , which had SVSM's in the back ... He was charging $300.00 flat for LBJ III's SVSM and for the IV's $350.00 .. Can anyone tell me if these are good prices .. I have been attempting to obtain LBJ's for a while but haven't had the opportunity until now .. just want to know if the price is considered "FAIR" ..

Thanks . Im willing to help out any NT'ers who are checking for SVSM's or still need CHINA editions too .. no extra $$$ necessary .. have a good day folks
F/S :::: Penny Air Max Retro (Chi & Orlando) both sz 12 DS >>> Penny Foam Retro DS sz 10.5 >> Melo M3 (olympic) DS sz 13 >>> Lebron IV's blk/blk DS sz 12 >>> Hybrid 360 95's (brown) DS sz 11 >>> Nike Dunk CL (true blue) sz 9 & 11 (both DS) and much much more ... Contact : [email protected]

FAIR PRICING $300 TO $350 IS GOOOD

LOOK AT VINTAGEKICKS.COM AND YALL SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN PRICE .

AND BY THE WAY WHERE IS THAT MOM AND POP STORE AND DO THEY HAVE SIZE 15 . I WOULD LOVE A SVSM TO MATCH MY CELTICS JERSEY .

BOP BOP BOP

CLEVELAND IS GOING DOWN IN DETROIT

I WANNNA SEE MALICE IN THE PALACE PART 2

$415 retail price is $250 ur paying 165 ova retail goood deal flightclub.com got them for $700

mr deadstock

bop bop bop

Anyone know where i can get some LEBRON PE's in sz. 12.5,13,13.5, or 14 i guess it depends on which shoe but anyways if you can hit me in the inbox
THE RAIDER NATION​
Return To Glory

Ya i hope we can get one more colorway to come out. I really think that we could get something good or a online release

LEBRON 4 IS DEAD . U GOTTTA START GETTING THE LEBRON SOLDIER. I LIKE THE BLACK AND RED LEBRON SOLDIER THEM JOINTS IS HOT

Holy fake LeBron's Batman! I have just seen my first pair of fake NYC LeBron's on a popular auction site. Make sure you guys are using legit checks on the LeBron's you are buying from the internet.

On a side note, can't wait till my CTK Away IVs show up tomorrow or Tuesday!

Back
Top Bottom