Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

^^^ I saw those in person those along with other lebron IV's are very easily recognizable from the fakes pathetic if you ask me absolutely horrible NYC fakes....
FOR SALE LEBRON IV PE'S SIZE 12 DS WHITE/RED/GOLD!!!!! INBOX ME ASAP!!!!

Quote:
DETROIT PISTONS WIN SERIES 4-0 :smh:
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
After Me.....There Is None
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

^david stern calls the shots so cavs will get at least 2 wins. coz after bron's gone nobody will care about the playoffs no more.

^ Could be... because other than Detroit and San Antonio fans... NOBODY wants to see a repeat of the ratings nightmare from two years ago... lol

Wake me when Stern is able to pull off a Lakers - CAVS matchup..... since the NBA no longer features its biggest stars on the Grand Stage anymore..

No disrepect to TIMMMMMAY!!!! the Pete Sampras of the NBA... just gets it done...
[
After Me.....There Is None

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

grittyman20, was there a public coupon, or did you have 20% off just for you?
Ready to pay top dollar for Lebron PEs (Dunkmans especially) in size 9 or 9.5!!!

i know someone knows whether or not we are getting another IV release..

Id love to get the blue all stars we saw without the graffiti...although that would be just as good
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XV White/ Columbia

Go Cavs!!! As for the Lebron IV's looks like its a done deal or maybe the olympics...It was a good run for the Lebron IV's its pretty much all the lebron I have..thanx nike also for the Birthdays Clearance
For Sale:
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y), Jordan 1 LS Stealth-Grey FSR $115.

does some1 know the exact weight for a lebron IV in a sz 8.5?

also, if i wear retro iv's and retro x's perfectly in a 8.5, and air maxs perfectly 8.5, should i get the lebrons 8.5? or they do they fit big/small.
TEAM KING KOOPA

LaDainianTomlinson06-07NFL MVP

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Well I have a 13.5 in the X's, the IV's and the LBJ IV's and they all fit about the same to me...

Black/Red 15's Size 13. 125 Shipped

Hit me up at [email protected] on aim at Nyceballa08 or PM me​

Quote:
when is the campus trip?- I got some @$w+ to say........ lol

Rock-
Hell with a lifestyle IV release.... the summer is ahead of us and this IV line STILL has life if "folks" would liiiiSSTEN ... SMH.....
(Nike- Remember the AZK1/81pts- don't make the same mistake back to back years)

PO- it would take only 2 shoes quickstriking between now(Eastern Conf Finals) and the World Championships in August that would restore the disappointment of this Spring's "recalls".. lol

* and I aint talk'n bout Pebbs, HWC or Dunkmans dammit!!!* lol
[
:lol:
laugh.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

the 4s are tight around the ankle when you first try them on and not being able to loosen the laces easily doesn't help... but break them in and they are absolutely true to size.

the toe box is slightly roomy (probably because the material doesn't stretch well), so if you get a pair too big your feet will swim in the shoe.

I just found out I will be there June 10th perhaps for a meet and greet... but I say some time in July or August is cool if you all can make it happen.

Po, Can you imagine if I got Chris a "Good 5 Minutes" with Kenzo? I would be giggling the entire time, cause I know it would be a passionate 5 minutes and Ru prolly wouldn't wear ANY Heat as to not distract from his 5 minutes!! lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Got my first pair of IVs yesterday the West Coast navy/white ones. They are mad comfy
Team Pistons
We got the best kicks in the League
OLSM #1 in Michigan MSU 4L8O15S16T23!42

^ No buying and selling here...kindly use appropriate BST Forum...
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Back
Top Bottom