Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

^ Even though the OSU away red is close to the China's, the silver makes them stand out...

FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

I don't remember ever hearing about an "away" OSU. Did the players all get a pair or two of those in addition to the "home" pairs? Very nice, but look too similar to the China's for me. Nice pic regardless.

13 different LeBron IV colorways.....and counting!

I got my Black/white/reds finally yesterday and I can't seem to pry them off my feet because I don't think they ever want to come off.

Back up beast!!! Dudes only want them red joins cause nobody really got them (I understand though) cause truth be told them things look like variants.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

More pics of the OSU PEs exclusively from
nikelebron.net/

check out: nikelebron.net/2007/07/10/a_closer_look_at_the_zoom_lebron_iv_osu_pes/
lbj4_pe_osu1-5.jpg
check out: nikelebron.net

Quote:
Back up beast!!! Dudes only want them red joins cause nobody really got them (I understand though) cause truth be told them things look like variants.
peace.
pardon me,
i had to
laugh at that.

nah man... I wrote 2 more msgs, but one without any response yet.I am busy at my work at the moment so I don't have much free time. I will think of something soon :wink:
wink.gif

For now I just do my thing 8)
glasses.gif
check out: nikelebron.net

Has anyone seen any colorways for less than 85?

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​
TEAM YOU'RE NOT SMASHING
face=weight size=4]"Don't front.

I personally like the red/silver pair better than the original white/red version...those were boring and coulda been a GR that woulda hit outlets if they were PE's
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

Damn you i need those in a 12.5,13,13.5 or a 14 if i could find em anywhere
THE RAIDER NATION​
Return To Glory

Does anyone know how much they were charging for the Lebrons at the SOLE BAR?
THE RAIDER NATION​
Return To Glory

Back
Top Bottom