Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

I'm going to punt my BReds on eBay and pick up the Playoffs on sale... it really is a great colorway and I don't feel that the Black/Red is special enough for my IV collection.

I wasn't sure before, but I see so clearly now... kind of how I felt after I watched THIS23ForeverI Aint Scared.

T21D- the Neon color has been trademarked by PO2345 and myself... lol..
you may remove it now ........
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

I'm hurt! First I invite myself to the team and get kicked off w/out being a member. Tough crowd I tell you, I don't get any respect, no respect!- Roger Dangerfield
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

Hey Team LeBron. Here's an idea. I know this will be like picking your favorite female between your Mother and Grandmother, but include your favorite LeBron in your signature if you want.
Team LeBron Size 11
East Coast IV
718-212

FINALLY HAVE MY FIRST PAIR OF LEBRON IVS!!!
Black/Crimsons coming in the mail soon. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Logic
teamdecepticon

^^^
Fred you have my blessing to use that font, but everyone else is not allowed too, unless given permission by either Ru or myself.... :rofl:
roll.gif

Ru, be easy on the guy...He's cool & he reps 210, so he's good in my book... :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
Hey Team LeBron. Here's an idea. I know this will be like picking your favorite female between your Mother and Grandmother, but include your favorite LeBron in your signature if you want.

Good idea...I know what mine is.. :smokin
smokin.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Man.. I thought this thing was just for Size 11 dudes.. now we are all over the place.. I knew this would last too long.

I may have to Shift to Strictly Team 11 Has more of a ring to it.. lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​

Nope, stop biting! No more variants... Take out your sigs if it ain't SZ11.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon

i'm going sigless until the hype dies down...

in the meantime lets see if we can get some pics.

silversurfers? neons? etc.
BP

ZK2s are up on NikeID.
Lebron IVs need to go up there too!
Team Logic
teamdecepticon

Just imagine this thread with all the Lebron IV iDs postings... :pimp:
pimp.gif
FOR SALE Lebron II Low Gum Sole w/ PE Box DS sz 11​

Man, you can custom Kobe IIs, and they put them up on NikeID. You cannot custom Lebron IVs but they left them hanging. :smh:
smh.gif
Team Logic
teamdecepticon

bib10 ...checked

tdog...checked...

so that's just 3 of us?
FOR SALE Lebron II Low Gum Sole w/ PE Box DS sz 11​

Rock said NT had a lot to do with the ZKII's getting put on ID. I say the we make an even bigger fuss for the IV's and see what happens. What do you insiders think? I just hate that Nike didn't take the IV as far as it could've...what a waste of an amazing sneaker

Back
Top Bottom