OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Anybody else get the delay email? Can I call and try to get a discount? I ordered 10/13 too
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
what colors did you order??

it's on the iD page when it first loads up, on the left column where you see the start customizing box, you won't see it if you are picking the color option .

For those who got the delay email: Did your order already say shipped before you got it? I just chatted with a CS rep, they said I should be good and my order shipped on 11/2. Just trippin because I also ordered on 10/13 like dude who got the email. My tracking info still hasn't updated either.

Where did you see this bro?

it's on the iD page when it first loads up, on the left column where you see the start customizing box, you won't see it if you are picking the color option .

Just checked again to make sure. I just head to nikestore.com, search LeBron and all his products come up. Just click on one of the iD shoes, and before you start customizing, on the left side of the page under the Price, Size, and Add to Cart buttons there's a box that says "place your order by Dec 3rd to receive it by the 24th."

It's still up so I assume they can fulfill any upcoming orders.

Last edited:
Just checked again to make sure. I just head to nikestore.com, search LeBron and all his products come up. Just click on one of the iD shoes, and before you start customizing, on the left side of the page under the Price, Size, and Add to Cart buttons there's a box that says "place your order by Dec 3rd to receive it by the 24th."
It's still up so I assume they can fulfill any upcoming orders.
I just talked to a rep about getting an order before Christmas. He told me if I order by the 16th I'll get it before Christmas guaranteed. I dunno about this Dec 3rd bs they talking. 

I just talked to a rep about getting an order before Christmas. He told me if I order by the 16th I'll get it before Christmas guaranteed. I dunno about this Dec 3rd bs they talking. 

The December 3rd thing is true. Its on the NikeID left tab on the website when u order em

If you place your order before the 3rd you will have them before Christmas

to be on the safe side I would order them now

Last edited:
The December 3rd thing is true. Its on the NikeID left tab on the website when u order em
If you place your order before the 3rd you will have them before Christmas
to be on the safe side I would order them now
It might be true but its a high risk they will not be received by Christmas. They cant even get shoes out now with the 5 week time table. And there's more delays too. Dude told me order on 11/16 get them 12/21. So just a head ups for anyone who plans on getting a pair before Christmas. 

I think they do expedited shipping in order to get it to you by Christmas so I can see that happening with the Dec. 3 deadline. I wouldn't put the order in last minute as they will rush your shoe out the factory with all kinds of flaws.

E-Mailed nike of my problem this is their reply... so does that mean I get a 2nd free pair?
"Hello John,
I'm very sorry to hear that your Lebron X+ iD's had a tool still stuck in them. I can definitely understand your frustration.
I looked up your order and we may able to get a remake of the shoe done as a courtesy if it is within 30 days of when you received them, and it looks like you are fine with that. I will be happy to submit that remake request if that is what you wish. Would you like to do that? Also would you like me to use the same shipping address that we have on the order? If not, just let me know what that address should be. If you do not want to do that, I can give you directions on what to do for a refund.
Just let me know!
I look forward to your response. I hope you have a great day!
Best Regards,
Alyse
Nike.com"

nah, you have to send the old ones back.

Just a heads up for anyone still looking for the Jades. Finishline.com will be putting extra left over pairs of the Jades online for purchase on Tuesday 11/13/12. Hope this helps
p.s. various sizes will be available!
Would of posted this in the Lebron X thread but it's locked! :nerd:

Haven't seen them yet...did they pop?

SMH at some dude got his South Beach X iD's up on eBay for $650!!! Come on fam... :smh:

Call and *****, get that 20%.
Then re-order your new pair.
called cs and they told me that my order will be shipped on fri from overseas. Then another 10 days to get here :x . They wouldn't give any discounts yet but if it hasn't arrived 12/1, they will compensate me (not applicable towards id :smh:)

Back
Top Bottom