OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

black-based Grinch X

I have the Miami Vice IX and am a casual fan of the SB8s.

Jesus Christ I am having such a hard time deciding. I may keep it simple and do a veterans day * redux

or pull a plain jane and murder out a X lmao

There shall be sooo many Sodium Filled Diets and possible returns when those SB colorways arrive.

I guess after the returns they will be at local outlets...  I suppose if Nike gets enough they will make the True Aqua SB colorway available...

So Rock this is correct concerning the difference between atomic teal and filament green?:nerd: If so damn. :smh:

my favs from this thread so far: kd galaxy, entourage, klotz, and of course, the south beaches that i ordered (posted near bottom of pg 8 ). pretty sure ill keep watching this thread for another day or so before i pull the trigger on my second--and self-control-willing--last pair

Last edited:
So Rock this is correct concerning the difference between atomic teal and filament green?:nerd: If so damn. :smh:

I am pretty sure the color of the upper is actually called "Retro" on the SB 8's and the "Filament Green" is the color of the outsole...

I sold my pair 2 weeks after RD because I didn't like them in person, so my memory is a little hazy.

If you're looking to carry on the South Beach Lebron saga why would you want an exact duplicate color? The Teal is different on the 8 and the 9, it should be different on the 10 as well. Now if you're looking to get the ID SB 10 because you missed out on the 8 and want that replacement feeling...guess you'll either be happy with what ya got or pissed ya did the dummy. Goodluck all...

Black cement inspired

The color scheme used for the MLK Day shoes a few years back, most notably the Kobe V.

I wish I could fast forward to about a month from now, to see how all these LeBron X ID creations actually look.

So Rock this is correct concerning the difference between atomic teal and filament green?
nerd.gif
If so damn.
mean.gif
Yeah... I sent a text today and asked about it after seeing the initial post not even thinking about it.

Those two colors wont be as close as people think.

The Atomic Teal in person is a lot like the KD IV Easters. The metallic finish doesn't make it look like a true teal.

Back
Top Bottom