OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Ok my final idea i think I will go for.... which i will need to add an additional gold painting customization to the jewel swoosh and jewel lace lock (easy task) . Probably order them in a week or two after i sell a pair of shoes i really dont care for.

LEBRON X YEEZY ZEN

291eqnr.jpg

14c7595.jpg

2ueu07a.jpg

I chuckled when I heard this:

"We gave em everything they complained they didnt get from us before.......well almost everything"

Me myself... I went with the throwback stuff...

But I wont lie.. those VIIs and VIIIs we couldnt get ....we can now.

How about these? Which one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's some Miami Hurricanes and a more subtle HWC...

And to my dude up above...Feeling the Floridians Home, yours and the version I just did...however...still waiting to see if that pair that was posted a while back is going to release...need info!!

Yeah Imma Wait Till Some Post Their SB ID's....LOL....Might Pull The Trigger On Them Space Jams Thou 

Any Promo Codes ????

Last edited:
seeing those samples is making me both apprehensive and drool....

was definitely considering pulling the trigger on one of these all day....

Wish they had a white air bag option. That may come later. I hope...
Agreed and been saying the same thing would make alot more options for me and pretty sure others too.

edit: Boo to Nike for taking the white air bag option out as it look like they had it on the samples.

Last edited:
Yeah... I sent a text today and asked about it after seeing the initial post not even thinking about it.

Those two colors wont be as close as people think.

so where do returned Nike iDs go, and how much do they go for usually? ill pick up a returned pair no problems lol

Did no one see any samples in their respective iD studios today?!

Went to the ID studio at Nike Chicago today, they didn't have the Atomic teal swatch yet. Said they'd be getting it in this weekend. I'll post pics compared to the retro filament, mint, and new green for comparison if nobody does it by then.

PLEASE add metallic gold accents and gum soles!!!!!!!!

They did it with the 9 for a limited time

I need some green upper, gum sole, gold jewel swoosh n lace lock SVSM in my life

not trying to recycle but heres a pic with the 8's beside them, plus the SJ's and Dolphins CW

black on a dolphins colorway ?!?!?!?!?

no

we aint gonna get the gold option, so we gotta buy the svsm release, WATCH ! :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom