OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

i cant wait for these to come in...
spursfan (long id)
50 (short id)

my inspiration

more like Floridians than spurs :smile:

Last edited:
Lmao DIRT!!!
They came out nice, i just have a bad phone and took bad pics.
It's SB inspired, i always felt they didnt have enough pink tho

Still no updated ID options for the X?? What's taking them so long?

Someone with a twitter account should start bombarding Nike ID with questions about it on a daily basis. I'd do it myself, but I'm not on twitter.

just got my first id... does this usually take a full month or is it a shorter wait
:lol: did you even read it? It specifically says 31-36 days/5weeks or less. Definitely takes this long.

I just ordered mine and I am excited...First LBJ IDs, ever.

Why are you guys piling on that dude who just posted the SB's? They are nearly identical to about 100 other pairs in this thread, but you want to slam this one guy?

Still no updated ID options for the X?? What's taking them so long?

Someone with a twitter account should start bombarding Nike ID with questions about it on a daily basis. I'd do it myself, but I'm not on twitter.
I spoke to Nike rep through a chat , they told me there no word at all about new options

probably no incentive for new options right now. sales are probably going pretty good.

wonder how long did it take to get new options for the lebron 9? i think the only thing they added 1 or 2 anyway...

probably no incentive for new options right now. sales are probably going pretty good.

wonder how long did it take to get new options for the lebron 9? i think the only thing they added 1 or 2 anyway...

well....im waiting to buy 2/3 pairs until i see if there are going to be new options so theyre definitely missing out on that.

and last year they announced the new options in early februrary i believe; and they added a whole new material in addition to color blocking options.

Last edited:
^ all of my pair took at least 30 days from date ordered. anything shorter than that is unusual.

well....im waiting to buy 2/3 pairs until i see if there are going to be new options so theyre definitely missing out on that.

and last year they announced the new options in early februrary i believe; and they added a whole new material in addition to color blocking options.

i have a few more thoughts in mind too. sent back one of my id's due to defects and waiting to see what's up with new options before reordering.

Back
Top Bottom