OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

This is my 3rd and last ID I'm doing until some new options are made. I think these are pretty original and haven't seen anything close to them. My Lebron X South Beach Home Version. Will appreciate the feedback good or flame doesn't matter to me as long as I like them lol.
I saw these and my jaw dropped... is this a white base or a light gray base... Thanks man

^^^^ wow all that dude needs with those LBJ ID's is some Victoria Secret "Pink" brand Sweatpants and he would be rocking it! LOL

my just came in. Made them on 12/19:

i think its funny all you guys although obviously the knicks ids are sweet but i just think its funny. if your a knicks fan why not the melos.. if your a knicks fan lebron is your nemisis. just my opinion

Same reason people make SB CWs for KD Vs: because they like the shoe and they want their own CW for it. Haha you know there were people in Detroit rockin Js when MJ was killin em, it's all about what you want not what is logical or illogical...

Last edited:
That royal blue looks amazing.

i like em for sure...

Theyre a little too royal for me, wish they were more like the Lebron 9s ID blue that was perfect. going back and forth on using a Photo for the HWC pair i want or not doing one, but after all the pics of the royal its just too much like a purple for what i want

i wouldnt make a SB pair but i do like how people's turned out, especially the black swoosh, clear sole ones.

does anyone have pics of the dark grey uppers?

Back
Top Bottom