OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

They look good, I saw a sick Spurs sweatshirt at Mitchell and Ness with those colors

thanks man, im happy with the result. my first pair of lebron bball shoes
info please.. i have one that has the small logo in the middle of the chest and san antonio spurs in block letters

Last edited:
thanks man, im happy with the result. my first pair of lebron bball shoes
info please.. i have one that has the small logo in the middle of the chest and san antonio spurs in block letters

I don't see it on their site but it was like one of those 90's wild looking type color ones

Saw this beanie tho which is nice

Last edited:
dude both them spurs ones are sick man. still saying the orange upper is the best color still... the orange looks so good i got like a million compliments in one night in em

got nervous about options being taken away so just ordered these

196.00 with coupon and ebates :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ I believe your the one that started it with the Galaxy X's

again the sun and snow was just right to snap a couple pics

Last edited by a moderator:
got nervous about options being taken away so just ordered these

196.00 with coupon and ebates :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Idk what coupon your talking about but you won't get the ebates if you use a coupon code they don't provide. I used my 15% off on 2 pairs of Jordans and ebates wouldn't give it to me even after fighting with them about it.

Looking forward to seeing what new options Nike makes available for the LeBron X IDs.

Hopefully they just add new options, instead of taking some of the current ones away, but that might be asking too much of Nike.
eyes.gif

So, does everyone pretty much agree that the ids are half size bigger than the retail versions, or is it not so signficant that you can order your true size. Size 11 retail fits me perfectly. A lil extra room would not hurt at all.

Back
Top Bottom