OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

my phone is ******ed im sorry man that comment went in the wrong spo but those shoes are fire and definitly original. its cool u remember me saying that i go on rants sometimes cuz i feel like so many people on here hate these shoes ornthey dont like the bright colors and go for making a SAFE id.. believe me i love white pairs blue and **** but i feel like there will be a general release like the homes of i want white which i do and i will get so im just down for the craxyy ids. i for one love this website and ive only known about it for like 3 months. wish i was hiip earlier but im here now and its cool that there is a buch of people that like to talk shoes its pretty dope cuz i for one CANT STAND FACEBOOK LOL

i tried making them white ones with the pink swoosh but it just didnt look right but the real pics look nice and so does every other pair in them pics.

They too big so I'm gonna sell but they came out really nice
what size?

update:

my Galaxy ID's will be here Wednesday... ordered 1-27 arriving 2-13

17 days is pretty fast

Damn that is fast. I wonder if someone made with the same size and options then cancelled and you're getting theirs? Doesn't it take like a week minimum to get through customs? Either way hope they turn out the way you want because that's an awesome wait time haha

Customs seems nonexistent with these ID's

You can track it right from china to ur door. I don't see any lag in customs

for those that have returned their IDs to the outlet or retail store...how did you do it without a paper receipt? non of my IDs included a paper receipt.

or do they have to be mailed in?

Raw I returned mine to an outlet had to show id and the email with the order number for the purchase so they could look it up in the system

Better, more pics. Sorry for OD, but tried to show flash and non-flash:

Love the shade of green, and the all-white bottom. Right shoe has a few little imperfections (cloudy area on one air sole, not-so-straight lineup where midsole meets upper, etc.), but I can see myself rocking these casually and on court. In other words, I will actually be keeping these and not returning lol!

Back
Top Bottom