OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Yes love the color blocking on them (corks?) that shade of green is dope, and tempted to make a reverse Christmas or Oregon colorway. But I already got 3 lebron IDs , which is 3 to many hahaha

Thanks, guys. I feel like this green would look totally different, but equally good with brighter accents. I didn't consciously go for a cork style color-blocking, but it is very similar..

...next up is a pair that will be getting sent off to Battlegrounds...

Last edited:
for those that have returned their IDs to the outlet or retail store...how did you do it without a paper receipt? non of my IDs included a paper receipt.

or do they have to be mailed in?
you just gotta bring the paper that has the order number on it and they should be able to look em up

Stepped up my finance game as advised :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Gotta do a remake though, some paint chipping on the swoosh :smh:.

Solid blue outsole > translucent blue. Speckles on the air bag instead of on the midsole was a smart move. White swoosh was a good call too. Too dope!

Thanks guys. I'm really happy with the outcome. I wanted to keep these as close as possible to those HWC 8 V2 PE's.

You guys using the blue and orange is that the photo blue or game royal?

I went game royal on everything except for the air unit (went photo blue by default).

[COLOR=#Red]gentry187[/COLOR] You killed it man!!! I'm gonna hit you up gotta ask you something..

Better, more pics. Sorry for OD, but tried to show flash and non-flash:

Love the shade of green, and the all-white bottom. Right shoe has a few little imperfections (cloudy area on one air sole, not-so-straight lineup where midsole meets upper, etc.), but I can see myself rocking these casually and on court. In other words, I will actually be keeping these and not returning lol!
Damn that shade of green is wicked!

I hope asg is the next option for lebrons. Really not feeling the purple but love the design. Kd and kobe had the Christmas so maybe lebron gets the all star.

Back
Top Bottom